Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before

He walked into a bar, stripped down naked, then walked out. All that was left of him were the clothes laying beside the bar stool and the cloud of fresh air now trapped in the dingy room.

"Actually, I see your point and you are right."

People hate to be wrong.

Reactions: Arsal and Reon
bob saget vs. pat sajak for the world heavyweight title

With lifted brow and heavy regard for the cause-and-effect relationship between such as and lemons, did the mongoose beat the platypi in a game of chestanza.

Effervescent scum galvanized acoustically like toast on nuns. Botheration amongst languages is reconverting the connectivity of vegetal rectangles.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeManTheKolbold
The purest of vegetation malfunctioning among a rose bush beyond a delicate taste of pickles. The scent rills through to the clouds above and an opening to the alternate dimension begins.

And thus, schnunperdipples in the Vatican!

Zoopdeebloopdywoopdymoopdyshoopdypoopdy

Everything will be alright, insontis.

That George Bush Jr, he was a great president! I don't know why everyone makes him out to be a intellectually challenged devil.

(ok yes, someone probably has said this before BUT I don't think anyone has said this sincerely before) :p

Lark is our leader.

In here?
Considering the miniscule place of Feelers we are likely to be within and our worthless, insignificant piece of beating instrument we call a heart; Money and Sex are the most important thing in the world and Love and Hope and Compassion got no place.

(okay that's pretty tame comparatively, but I can't write something that drove my mind...mad)

I want to take a bite of your picture, Trifoilum! :) Or did you hear that one before?

"Oh, [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]! What a bewitching and intelligent lass, you are. Your posts are always so well thought-out, filled with objectivity and without even the slightest hint of jaded bias that comes from years of accumulated butt-hurt from having life run roughshod over your sensitive, unappreciated nature. If more women had the charisma and charm that you do, the world would be a lovely bastion of agreeableness and cooperation. Please, keep being exactly as you are because it's simply wonderful to witness you in full bloom, raining sunshine and love upon us all."

Reactions: Nixie and acd