Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before

The homophones spanked naughty Earl the barber with pan flutes in front of the cineplex on the eleventeenth of Augtober. Earl prefers being spanked with garbage bags full of freshly-washed boxer-briefs.

Vanishing cracks after the minute dreams, but rejected existing,
chaos has slept.

Stop farting over there as its rude to stare at the side of a house.

Reactions: Holden On
Hoist the sleeping bags, me hearties, toaster ovens and refrigerators ho!

If you'll excuse me, it's time I went and found a good park bench where I may butter my stones in peace.

Reactions: Gaze
The victuals are a trite trenchant today.

Arkansas hides goose lava inside its jubilant clouds.

When Sirens call, women smile with derision as their men gawk transfixed.

My best friend had an affair with a polar bear though it ended in disaster when she found out that he was cheating on her with a walrus.

THat's plausinble, unfortunately.

HOwever, if 4 stop signs really did want to cook up a meringue dance inside of Captain Vader's Volkswagen, then who am I to smash them with a knife.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Dirty mouth? Well stop constantly thinking about ducks while masturbating and wipe your glasses!

Owls can read your thoughts, DC; you weren't just being paranoid.

The evil potato dramatically captured the electronic candle while laughing at the shrew.

Hey Condolisa, my slim jim's burnin. Stop kickin my kangaroo and help me flap this jack back to Mumbasa.

Well first off, I'd like to thank the Chef for this evasive soul quest for the most delicious meal. Composed of 7 lightbulbs, one tsp of ranch, 4 nigerian monkeys, a rock, and chia pet growing powder. This is makes my insides go vroom vroom when i take this and insert it under my toenails, ahh! The delight.

Again thank you, mr. Boyardee.

Baby, you differentiate under the integral sign like butta.

3b9650f6652c5dc2d800ac118817b2ff.png

Reactions: jyrffw54
mineral pickles are nasty when eating small animals.