Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before | INFJ Forum

Say Something No One Has Ever Said Before

Holden On

Community Member
Jun 9, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Write a weird sentence, that no one is likely to have said ibefore. (I guess in the millions of years that humans have been capable of speecj, probably, there's not much that hasn't ever been said, but you get the idea. :))

The sentence has to be grammatically correct, so it can't just be nonsense! The WORDS don't have to make sense, but the grammar does. :)

I'll start:
My hamster wove a basket out of scallions.

Reactions: Gaze
My ceiling fan got diarrhea, recovered, and then made me rather melancholy because I found out it was having an affair with the smoke detector. I swear by my sneakers, I'll thank it for inciting and then quelling riots in Greece.

Last edited:
:m124: Fabulous!!

Three toasters taught me how to autopsy a davenport.

A bumblebee walked into me today because it was too busy reading its newspaper. What a dick.

Okay, I'm going to get serious now...

My hearts circumvented colorful illegal television shows in Peru, via the inaction of IBM's Board of Directors.

Last edited:
OH NO! An ant just ate my crochet!

My best friend had an affair with a polar bear though it ended in disaster when she found out that he was cheating on her with a walrus.

My reasoning took a nose dive into the ocean while my intuition floated on an iceberg on the Caspian sea.

Australians are so smart!

I can't seem to be able to move. My feet must be having an argument.

(bah, still not original)

Dilapidated pterodactyls shared a moose-filled banquet with their buddy, Dr. orifice on crocodile road.

Carebear catfight at 9 on the Quad!

It isn't that I don't like you, it's just that when you are around I can only get joy in static reception.

The pussycat living in my head grew stronger and larger as the neurons in my brain imploded.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

where on neptunium's home planet did you contrive such an art-felt magnanimous piece of salvation?