Mock Moderator Elections. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Mock Moderator Elections.

It's true. Every forum mod team has their 'youngish female to keep the males compliant and to create a 'good forum atmosphere' by simply being present' member.

Do all the heterosexual females have youngish males to keep them compliant? It'd only be proper.

Reactions: grt$5vb
vote: insontis

because he's a death eater

Reactions: cocobean
I think you've grossly miscalculated. The slant tally should read: INFINITY

No one. Humans are never satisfied ergo one
is never enough, neither is a group that can
be broken down into singulars. 'Tis why the
president is more hated than congress, etc...

Down with the government

i loved getting mock nommed. i admire the moderators on this site. they do a fantastic job. thanks to their hard work and the work that was done previously by retired moderators this is an oasis on the internet. i would not ever want to be a moderator though, i don't have the time or energy. but i hope i will be contributing as a regular member for a long time. and other members who don't like that can fuck themselves. thanks

We've always got to have some ass on the mod team. It's prerequisite.

If this were the case you'd be up there.
We all know you've a great one.

If this were the case you'd be up there.
We all know you've a great one.

True, it's a damned sculpture of McDonalds and junk food. Averaged out against my innate Scottishness it's like this:

renaissance-sculpture-of-david-thumb17583727.jpg

It's also nothing like that.

I am going to have to concur with the [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] votes.

David_Hasselhoff.jpeg

Endorsed by the Hoff.

slant, pierce, invisible jim, rite, niffer, lucidmoon, gracieruth, O_q, Devildoll, Korg,

I think that would do it nicely.

I really do think that all of these folks would make excellent moderators. You would be surprised what a little responsibility and a vote of confidence can do.

slant, pierce, invisible jim, rite, niffer, lucidmoon, gracieruth, O_q, Devildoll, Korg,

I think that would do it nicely.

I really do think that all of these folks would make excellent moderators. You would be surprised what a little responsibility and a vote of confidence can do.

If I'm not mistaken, by "pierce" you meant Out To Lunch?

Reactions: Edith
*shrug*

Reactions: barbad0s
Oh my gosh, I'm a newbie and someone actually nominated me! Can I campaign? If elected I will insist we have more jokes, promote the circumcision of male avatars, and offer a free round of l'chaim every friday night.

I totally wanted to vote @insontis , too. He is very objective, and level headed... uh, in the affairs of others. ;)

Cons: he can't be bothered about the forum, of late, and he hates drama.

I totally wanted to vote [MENTION=4093]insontis[/MENTION] , too. He is very objective, and level headed... uh, in the affairs of others. ;)

Cons: he can't be bothered about the forum, of late, and he hates drama.

..........That's exactly what a deatheater would say.

unvote: insontis

Vote: purplecrayons