Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

Thank you. This is very interesting, I will have to do some more research on that particular company. I wonder if there is a way to determine when they bought the moderna and the Spotify stocks- it would definitely be interesting if the moderna stocks were bought more recently.
It says Date Reported 12-30-21 but I am uncertain if that is the purchase date or the last date reported.

Hey Slant, Fun Fact the Largest share holder of Spotify is also the largest share holder of Moderna. (Joe Rogan Attack)
It's very interesting, this company Baillie Gifford invested in Spotify first in 2019 or some point before because they increased their stocks during that time. Then in 2020 they invested in moderna. It would be a good question how much influence they have on Spotify and how their opinions will impact what happens to Joe Rogan. I didn't realize this angle, I appreciate you pointing it out. I thought it was more of an issue with Amazon vs Spotify but here is yet another layer

Reactions: aeon
You will see the further into it you look that the connections are far beyond coincidental. Happy searching Slant ;)

Reactions: aeon and Kgal
I see the point you're making, and it's a good one. It still doesn't mean that the main stream media is not influenced by advertisers. I think that my point still holds water.

No I agree with your point. It appears that Spotify is in a conundrum in that Joe Rogan is a major draw for Spotify. I think they want to real him in on what is being claimed as "misinformation" and not lose their cash cow to Rumble who already offered him 5yr 100 million with guaranteed Zero influence over his show content in writing. Looks like Joe is in the drivers seat atm. He should Not have ever apologized for any information that comes threw his podcast via a guest. Period. He is a podcast Host. He has a right to his view point same as me or any of you.

Last edited: