Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

^
Keep believing. It's all you've got. I've heard testimonies from so many front-line health workers. It's the jab.

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshel...hs-skyrocketed-300-after-covid-vaccine-video/, October 14, 2021

Statements from a courageous funeral director went viral in September after he shared observations about those who died in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

"John O’Looney, director of Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services, continues to crush the narrative in an exclusive RAIR Foundation USA interview. After O’Looney spoke out last month, “about 65 professionals from within the industry in various positions” have approached him with similar stories about the nature of the dead arriving at funeral homes."

Referring to Covid before the introduction of the shots:

"John O’Looney and his colleagues noticed that for the first year, there were no surplus deaths at all and if anything, fewer deaths. …
But after the vaccine was introduced to his area in January, O’Looney said that the calls made to his funeral home soared, going up “300 percent”. “I’ve never seen a death rate like it in 15 years,” he said. “Initially, [the deaths were] all exclusively care homes,” O’Looney said. But after the roll out of the mRNA injection, the deaths were no longer exclusively from nursing homes, and the ages of the dead varied significantly.

“I’ve got a 32-year-old, a 33-year-old and a 28-year-old in my care at the moment,” O’Looney explained as an example. “They’re all jab recipients and they all died unexpectedly and suddenly,” he continued.

The majority of deaths appear to be blood clots (heart attack and stroke) and organ failure, O’Looney said. He described one woman who passed away who was “in her fifties” without health issues, and “super fit” who “goes to the gym every day, runs six kilometers”. The funeral director said that the woman was given a booster and “died of liver failure the following week.”

Reactions: Moranga
Keep believing. It's all you've got.

You don't even know what I believe lol
I'm not interested in anything you have to say, you've proven yourself to be unknowledgeable and unreasonable across several domains

I'm not interested in anything you have to say, you've proven yourself to be unknowledgeable and unreasonable across several domains
Right. The VAERS graph I shared is unknowledgeable and unreasonable. As is the funeral director's claims. Or the 40% hike in deaths reported by the life insurance CEO. Or the military database. Or the Medicare database. Or David Martin's patent trail expose.

Sure.

this boarders on .....mockery

Last edited:
this boarders on .....mockery

Oh is mockery illegal now, my bad.

I'm simply stating that I'm not interested in opinions or narratives that aren't built on sound foundations.
Apologies for having a personal preference.

Reactions: aeon and FiftySeven
it's justified to make personal critical claims without support - if you are certain people.

You've taken that liberty yourself, so idk what to tell ya

Right. The VAERS graph I shared is unknowledgeable and unreasonable. As is the funeral director's claims. Or the 40% hike in deaths reported by the life insurance CEO. Or the military database. Or the Medicare database. Or David Martin's patent trail expose.

Sure.
all of these have been carefully dissected and explained by reputable researchers, not that you give a ...... (David Martin...omfg)

Reactions: acd and aeon

If anybody is still wondering why media is all on the same page in regards to censorship

Reactions: o2b and Moranga

If anybody is still wondering why media is all on the same page in regards to censorship

Hey Slant, Fun Fact the Largest share holder of Spotify is also the largest share holder of Moderna. (Joe Rogan Attack)

Hey Slant, Fun Fact the Largest share holder of Spotify is also the largest share holder of Moderna. (Joe Rogan Attack)

Can you provide since evidence of this? My understanding was that the founder has the most shares and I can find no evidence that he is also invested in Moderna. In addition, Spotify is a swedish company so records on who owns what is not as transparent.

I see the point you're making, and it's a good one. It still doesn't mean that the main stream media is not influenced by advertisers. I think that my point still holds water.

Can you provide since evidence of this? My understanding was that the founder has the most shares and I can find no evidence that he is also invested in Moderna. In addition, Spotify is a swedish company so records on who owns what is not as transparent.

I see the point you're making, and it's a good one. It still doesn't mean that the main stream media is not influenced by advertisers. I think that my point still holds water.

Attachments

• Jab24.jpg
    Jab24.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • jab25.jpg
    jab25.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 6
Thank you. This is very interesting, I will have to do some more research on that particular company. I wonder if there is a way to determine when they bought the moderna and the Spotify stocks- it would definitely be interesting if the moderna stocks were bought more recently.