Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

@FiftySeven -

You might want to have a look at the patents he references (like I have). It's an easy internet search.

Your rather common practice of thinking to refute content by attacking its messenger is noted.

I went into
https://issuu.com/pooanon/docs/who_is_david_e._martin

Text from poo anon are in blue italic font.

No one responded to his post and he (poo anon) has zero followers.

1. Who is poo anon?

2. What are pooanon’s credentials? (You are kind of big on that.)

David Martin has undeniable ties to Globalists and intelligence agencies.

3. Do you have support for this claim?

He seems to have ulterior motives once you understand his con.

4. What are Martin’s ulterior motives that he seems to have?

5. What is his con and do you understand it?

This being used to further prop up the lie of virology and Germ Theory

Here is the first paragraph of Martins’s The Fauci/COVID19 Dossier:

This work was supported, in part, by a fund-raising effort in which approximately 330 persons contributed funds in support of the New Earth technology team and Urban Global Health Alliance. It is released under a Creative Commons license CCBY-NC-SA. Any derivative use of this dossier must be made public for the benefit of others. All documents, references and disclosures contained herein are subject to an AS-IS representation. The author does not bear responsibility for errors in the public record or references therein. Throughout this document, uses of terms commonly accepted in medical and scientific literature do not imply acceptance or rejection of the dogma that they represent.

uses of terms commonly accepted in medical and scientific literature do not imply acceptance or rejection of the dogma that they represent.

6. Where is proof Martin believes in virology and Germ Theory? (Personally, I have no idea.)

7. Why are you using a source so opposed to your own beliefs (someone who does not believe in virology and Germ Theory)?

As well as make the skeptic movement look like crazy conspiracy theorists

8. Are you a part of the skeptic movement as he (poo anon) is?

9. If not, why do you use him as a credible source?

His claims are not supported by any evidence whatsoever, other than, “I have the patents,” which is meaningless.

10. Do you agree that his claims are not supported by any evidence whatsoever, other than patents?

Speaking of sources other than patents:
“Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated.”

Source:
Forum on Medical and Public Health Preparedness for Catastrophic Events; Forum on Drug Discovery, Development, and Translation; Forum on Microbial Threats; Board on Health Sciences Policy; Board on Global Health; Institute of Medicine; National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships: Workshop Summary. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2016 Feb 12. 6, Developing MCMs for Coronaviruses. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK349040/

(And there is a plethora of other sources that are other than patent content.)

11. Is the above source not supporting evidence whatsoever?

12. Are the dates of the patents not supporting evidence whatsoever?

13. Is the patent information meaningless?

14. Did you examine the patents for yourself as well as the dates?

15. Your post is intended to be satire, correct? Did you submit it to The Onion or The Babylon Bee?

Capture.JPG from now on I am only posting refutations that are specious at best.

Last edited:
Trump: “The vaccines work, but some people aren’t taking — the ones, the ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine, but it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you’re protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: acd
What I share is something I have never once seen in my entire life save since the almighty jab.

So, I go into cbssports.com and here is something I see.

Tampa Bay Rays bullpen catcher, Jean Ramirez, has died at age 28, the club announced on Tuesday evening. No cause of death was immediately available.

Reminds me of when I saw that wide receiver Demaryius Thomas died.

Former NFL star wide receiver Demaryius Thomas dies at age 33.
Based on preliminary information, his death stemmed from a medical issue, Officer Tim Lupo of the Roswell Police Department said in an email to CNN.

One can watch this 3m 43s video of primarily athletes suddenly just collapsing, many of them dying. It's right in front of our eyes, folks. The shot is killing people left and right and these are folks with an extremely low risk of dying from covid.

https://rumble.com/vrt1h0-athletes-collapsing-this-is-supposed-to-be-rare.html

They are murdering the young. Imagine if there were not so many placebos. (According to VAERS 5% of the lots cause 100% of the deaths.)

Last edited:
This increase is staggering.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022010...cle_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

Bold text is mine (for emphasis).

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.
[end of excerpt]

So, +10% equates to +3 standard deviation units. Meaning a 40% increase equates to +12 sigma.

It's the shot. And the mechanism causing this scourge is understood.

Fewer athletes collapsed and died in 2021 than did in several previous years.
Nice scary montage though.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-no-proof-covid-19-vaccines-are-causing-heal/
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...explained-deaths-among-fifa-athletes-in-2021/

Bold text is my addition.

The Israeli Real-Time News Tuesday reported a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA players in 2021.
Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.

A Real-Time News investigation revealed that most of the athletes were males, with only 15 females, and the vast majority being 17-40 years of age. Only 21 are older (5 aged 42-45, six aged 46-49, 7 aged 51-54, and 3 others aged 60-64). 23 were teenagers, aged 12-17, of whom 16 died.

The investigation revealed in over 80 of the cases, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, the athletes collapsed while playing, racing, or training, or immediately after. Scientific literature calls the phenomenon of athletes collapsing for reasons unrelated to injury rare.

In most cases, the cause of the collapse was heart-related, including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, or cardiac arrest, with the second most prevalent cause being clotting events.

Real-Time News emphasized that: “the list we have is even longer, but for the sake of caution, dozens of cases were removed, for which we did not have full details, so that only cases that were reported in detail were included.”

They continued: “in addition, cases were removed in which evidence of previous risk factors was mentioned, such as cardiac disease or diabetes.
To get a better picture of the data compared to previous years, Real-Time News only looked at data relating to deaths among athletes registered with FIFA, and compared the data regarding the number of sudden cardiac death (SCD)/sudden unexplained death (SUD) among athletes in previous years, to the number of cases in 2021.

To find out how many deaths actually occurred during the last two decades among FIFA players (2001-2020), they used Wikipedia – “List of association footballers who died while playing”. To know how many cases occurred in 2021, they used the list collected by Real-Time News that includes the cases noted in Wikipedia for 2021.

Hebrew University Institute of Criminology Department of Sociology and Anthropology senior lecturer Dr. Josh Guetzkow analyzed the data and told Real-Time News: “An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000, with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000.” He continued: “According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, we can expect about 5 deaths a year.

According to Wikipedia, under “List of association footballers who died while playing”, in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to Real-Time News‘ list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.
[end of excerpt]

This is serious stuff. What years are you referring to and what are your numbers?

Finally, do you have something to say about the 40% increase?

Lol :looninati:

Reactions: aeon
And I weep.

artworks-N1IlQJkNcYFEHN69-4wisCA-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: aeon and FiftySeven
everyone in my circle (like 100 peeps) is vacced. One man has died, he had cancer that was probably caused by the fact that he worked for the power company in lower Manhattan in the weeks following the nine eleven attack. Some asshole told his widow he died of the vaccine (this same moron probably thinks the 911 attack was an inside job).
Demaryius Thomas suffered from a sever enough concussion playing college ball that he was hospitalized, then played 10 seasons in the NFL. It could quite possibly be that he died of neurological damage caused by being a modern age gladiator, sacrificing his life in the American Arena.

Last edited:
Is it weird that now that I'm infected with covid I keep getting offended when people talk about my people disparaging? Somebody saying they didn't want to go to the hospital and encounter all the covid people and I was like HEY I'M RIGHT HERE. Lol. Actively having COVID is weirdly dehumanizing.

So, I went to this gala where I got infected the day before New Years. The guy I'm seeing went too but despite being with me multiple times in close proximity that same week after, he didn't get COVID, but I did. We both are vaccinated but both also did not get the booster. The sad thing about the booster is I've tried to get it twice now and had to cancel; once because we had the worst storm this winter and the other time was this week because now I have covid and I can't go in public.

A couple of things that I believe contributed to this situation is that there doesn't seem to be proper distribution of the booster. I don't know if it's because there aren't enough vaccines, if there aren't enough places offering it so they're getting swarmed, but whatever it is, you basically have to wait over a week to get an appointment to get the booster which means if you can't make the appointment it really delays things. I wanted to get the booster before the event but there wasn't any time slots so I decided to go to the event anyway. If I had gotten the booster I'm not sure if I would have been infected.

Secondly, the same thing is going on with testing. It takes a week to get an appointment to get tested for covid which you can understand why that would be a major problem. I did manage to buy some take home tests but that's an issue for people who don't have the extra money to spend on the tests. I heard something that starting Saturday insurance is mandated to cover the take home tests so I hope that's the case because it will help.

I'm fine though. I'm not deathly ill, I slept a couple days and I'm mostly functional now, but because I have to quarantine anyway I'm just drugging myself up to make it go by faster. Being in isolation is sooo frustrating, particularly because I live with 2 high risk people, one who isn't vaccinated by choice, and they've put a lot of social restrictions on what I can do in my own home.

I don't remember it being this crazy before. Since November this has been going on and I initially thought it was because everyone was getting tested and vaccinated before the holidays but I'm beginning to think it's a different issue now. I cannot imagine a rush extending for over 2 months. There is some sort of supply/distribution issue that is causing a huge bottleneck and therefore increasing infection rate that might have otherwise been controlled.

Reactions: FiftySeven
@acd here it is. Gates, like all the super wealthy, sees the vast majority of the world's problems as being a problem of biopolitics which refers to the process by which human life, at the level of population, emerged as a distinct problem in Western Societies. In the West, since the beginning of the 20th century, the super rich have seen overpopulation as the major threat to their way of life. First it was just in western countries, the idea that the less intelligent lower classes would overrun the more intelligent upper classes by shear weight of numbers.

This line of reasoning became a mainstay in conservative politics in the US and fed into our laws, passed in the early 20th century, to outlaw immigration from non western european countries. It is still very much with us but an element of this phobia of the non white masses of the world has evolved from the idea that something should be done to somebody is gonna do something.

And of course now, in our current economic and cultural discourse our new demigods are the billionaires and they take it upon themselves to fix things as they see fit. Gates, as the most well known billionaire with a history of involving his wealth into dealing with the health of the masses is a perfect candidate to lead this attack on what is the simmering problem of all xenophobes. The catch is that the new American right is mostly working class people who unconsciously recognize themselves as being in that class of people the upper class would like to radically reduce.

Trump is simply a useful idiot for the billionaire class who seek to save the world by eliminating the unwanted.

Reactions: aeon and acd
One
According to VAERS, all deaths occurred with 5% of the lots. My guess is most of the jabs are placebos. I appreciate that many folks report no issues regarding themselves and others.

Two
From my perspective, this thread is an interesting examination of the human psyche. The CEO of a large insurance company reports on a 40% increase in death rates among 18-65 year olds. He says most are not due to covid. He says, “The data is consistent across every player in that business.” He says 10% is a 3 sigma departure from the mean, therefore 40% is a 12 sigma departure. This is not an anti-vaxxer. This is not someone with an axe to grind with the covid shots, this is a businessman rightly concerned. (Actuaries must be stunned.)

I really thought this might nudge the thinking of some at least into the sphere of plausibility. I was wrong.

Three
@Wyote says there have been more deaths by athletes in previous years than this past year. I reply with data that blows that assertion out of the water. (This past year is about 500% higher.) In the face of my response to that as well as the insurance post, I am met with laughing out loud.

Hmmmm.

I'll just post now and again if I run into anything that to me is especially compelling.

Reactions: aeon