Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

Laughing in response to a post that includes the CEO of an insurance company saying across the board death rates for a quarter among 15-65 year olds is up 40% (where a 10% increase would be incredible) is legal. It is also repugnant and crass.

Laughing in response to a post that includes the CEO of an insurance company saying across the board death rates for a quarter among 15-65 year olds is up 40% (where a 10% increase would be incredible) is legal. It is also repugnant and crass.
Because you're twisting what the CEO said to go with your personal beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moranga and o2b
Its called "American Exceptionalism"
Covid-19 was the third leading cause of death in the U.S. throughout November, according to KFF, trailing heart disease and cancer.

An average of 1,110 people died from the disease every day, KFF said, compared to around 2,000 and 1,600 for heart disease and cancer, respectively.

Of around 33,000 Covid-19 deaths in November, KFF estimates 29,100 were among unvaccinated adults and could have been prevented with vaccines, determined using a CDC study showing vaccination to be 91% effective at preventing Covid-19 deaths.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...-have-saved-them-study-finds/?sh=7d9f1d644e8e

Last edited:
The strokes and heart disease fatalities are extremely likely to be shot related. Regarding strokes, it's a ways back, but one doctor said that so many folks who took the shot were experiencing ministrokes as indicated by the dimer test results. Apparently, the dimer test is irrefutable.

There are so very many angles to this saga. One is noting that it is ideal to aggressively examine post-shot people, given the EUA status and the fact that the implementation of the shot is a test on the human population. In a better world, every one who got the shot should have the dimer test.

Regardless, clotting and strokes is perhaps the most common risk of the jabs.

I am being redundant, but it is important to always be aware that 5% of the lots caused 100% of the fatalities, according to VAERS.

Reactions: Moranga
The strokes and heart disease fatalities are extremely likely to be shot related. Regarding strokes, it's a ways back, but one doctor said that so many folks who took the shot were experiencing ministrokes as indicated by the dimer test results. Apparently, the dimer test is irrefutable.

There are so very many angles to this saga. One is noting that it is ideal to aggressively examine post-shot people, given the EUA status and the fact that the implementation of the shot is a test on the human population. In a better world, every one who got the shot should have the dimer test.

Regardless, clotting and strokes is perhaps the most common risk of the jabs.

I am being redundant, but it is important to always be aware that 5% of the lots caused 100% of the fatalities, according to VAERS.
You just conveniently ignore all data that says otherwise... Such as the vast majority of COVID deaths are in unvaccinated patients. The vast majority of hospitalized are unvaccinated.

and let's not ignore the fact that many hospitals are overworked, understaffed and fatigued by the constant influx of covid patients the vast majority of whom are unvaccinated. Lets face it, not getting the shots, for whatever reason, is depriving other people of heathcare.

not getting the shots, for whatever reason, is depriving other people of heathcare.

Yea but at least they are demonstrating their right of freedom of choice. God bless 'em.

Again, only posting what I discern to be compelling in the extreme.

https://radiopatriot.net/2022/01/26/whistleblowers-share-dod-med-data/

Much more in the article then what I am posting here.

Three military doctors have presented queried data to Ohio attorney Thomas Renz that shows a “shocking and sudden spike in nearly every ICD code for common vaccine injuries in 2021.”

Data, transparency, and surveillance. That is what has been missing from the greatest experiment on humans of all time throughout this pandemic. Now, military medical whistleblowers have come forward with what they claim is perhaps the most accurate and revealing data set on vaccine safety one could possibly find.

On Monday, during Sen. Ron Johnson’s five-hour hearing on a “COVID-19: Second Opinion,” Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, who has been representing clients suing the vaccine mandates, presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) that paints a shockingly disturbing picture of the health of our service members in 2021

In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long — three military doctors — revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182. As Renz explained to me in an interview with TheBlaze, these doctors queried the numbers for hundreds of codes from 2016 through 2020 to establish a baseline five-year average. These codes were generally for ailments and injuries that medical literature has established as being potential adverse effects of the vaccines.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

• myocardial infarction –269% increase
  • Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
  • congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
  • female infertility – 471% increase
  • pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase
All these numbers are among the ambulatory visits because those are where the vast number of diagnoses in the military occur. However, Renz did say the increases were indicated in the hospitalized patients as well. I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'”

@aeon :
10× doesn’t give you anything you can interpret as it regards a population or cohort without the actual headcount.

A 10x result might have been compelling sufficient to investigate for actual headcount. That being said:

https://noqreport.com/2022/02/03/la...covid-cover-up-urges-immediate-investigation/

Renz also mentioned that neurological diseases that average 82,322.6 over five years turned into 863,000 neurological issues in one year.

Reactions: aeon and Moranga
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/an...dical-database-to-demonize-covid-19-vaccines/
The cancer numbers alone made me seriously question whether there was a problem with the database... cancer rates, while they can increase and decrease from year to year, never show incredibly rapid and dramatic changes, such as the increases ranging from 395% (testicular cancer) to 894% (esophageal cancer) reported by the “whistleblowers”. Indeed, the claimed 487% increase in breast cancer from year to year ... such an increase can only be accounted for by reporting issues. For example, as I’ve discussed ... breast cancer has been relatively stable over the last 30 years, as mortality from breast cancer has been steadily falling, trends that continue based on the 2022 cancer statistics reported last month by the American Cancer Society.
Spikes in cancer incidence in just one year reported by Renz’s “whistleblowers” are... completely implausible from a biologic standpoint.
....Cancer is the culmination of a process that takes years... from the initial insult that resulted in cellular transformation to the development of a cancerous tumor detectable by symptoms, physical exam, or screening tests. Even if there had been a spike in these cancers from roughly four- to ten-fold in just one year (for an overall increase in total cancer diagnoses from 36,050 to 114,645 from 2020 to 2021), it could not possibly have been due to what Mike Adams, Thomas Renz, and his “whistleblowers” are claiming, namely COVID-19 vaccines, which only started rolling out to the military a year ago and were only mandated for all military personnel after the August 24 order by the Secretary of Defense.
I didn’t see any mention of hematologic malignancies, like leukemias in this “whistleblower” report. Odd, isn’t it? The cancers that are known to appear the fastest after exposure to a powerful carcinogen like ionizing radiation don’t show up as having increased in incidence in this report. One wonders if there were some cherry picking, one does. After all, I’m sure that the data for hematologic malignancies must be in DMED. Why didn’t the “whistleblowers” download the data? Or maybe they did, and Renz left it off the Excel spreadsheet because was no change in incidence from 2020-2021

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
vaers.jpg
Actually it is not, the military database is reported by medical professionals, the VAERS is self reported, but you know that.
Just a loss in translation. What I mean is they all show a spike since the inception of the jabs. For example, VAERS numbers in 2021 due to the shot exceed the numbers for all flu shots for all years combined.

Which is the harmony reached with your cancer numbers post. Such a rise never happened before because no other population suffered the covid shot.

Children have essentially never gotten myocarditis before. Now, some do, due to the shot. Same thing.