Mock Moderator Elections. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Mock Moderator Elections.

[MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] *facepalm* No, stop it! Don't vote for me. insontis says I'm too nice to be a moderator... then I said "What the FUCK??", and knocked his ass out.

Last edited:
Vote: @blacksheep

'Cause he voted me first.

@Black Sheep *facepalm* No, stop it! Don't vote for me. insontis says I'm too nice to be a moderator... then I said "What the FUCK??", and knocked his ass out.

LIAR! I said you were too much of a hard ass and would ban everyone on sight. The forum would be out of members if you were a mod..

Meanie.

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] LMFAO.

..........That's exactly what a deatheater would say.

unvote: insontis

Vote: purplecrayons

Yay for purplecrayons!

Can you imagine the magic that would happen here?

Purple crayons, bursting from every nook and cranny!

lotsofpurplecrayons.jpg

Yay for purplecrayons!

Can you imagine the magic that would happen here?

Purple crayons, bursting from every nook and cranny!

View attachment 8714

The people that hate me are actually throwing up right now...

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] that picture reminds me of something i've been meaning to ask you

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] Uh oh.

O.K. niffer, stop right there, everyone here except Mz Crayons knows what her user name means.

Reactions: grt$5vb
WTF? Gone a couple of days and you people go nuts. What happened to [MENTION=3255]Last[/MENTION]?

WTF? Gone a couple of days and you people go nuts. What happened to [MENTION=3255]Last[/MENTION]?

*feebly attempts to regain an air of srs bsns*

images

I nominate [MENTION=3096]Sonya[/MENTION].

[MENTION=3096]Sonya[/MENTION] it's his loss

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] when you poop do purple crayons come out?

[MENTION=3096]Sonya[/MENTION], we neeeeeeed you! *sniffles*

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION], Nope, I stopped eating crayons, because they are soooo pretty...

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] Piffle, such words only cause me to run away faster....

[MENTION=3096]Sonya[/MENTION][video=youtube;hUKBuAkr4Lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKBuAkr4Lg[/video]

I outgrew it, and so shall he... :m167:

but, for now... kid's gonna be shittin' SMURFS!!