Mock Moderator Elections. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mock Moderator Elections.

I severely agree with the Serenity choice, save that her studies are keeping her uber busy, and away from the forum, currently.

Reactions: hush
Lol, I doubt InvisiJim would moderate anything. He values personal freedom, staunchly, and abhors censorship. :)

Lol, I doubt InvisiJim would moderate anything. He values personal freedom, staunchly, and abhors censorship. :)

Yeah, I don't think I could do it either, for those reasons. Exactly how much censorship goes on around here, though? o_O *still new, curious*

Seems like there's a fair amount of open-mindedness, at least relative to most other places I've encountered; however, I'm sure at some point censorship would have to rear its head. Ah, censorship:

Censorship_by_WhiteRavenX.jpg

Reactions: grt$5vb and Edith
This assumes though that what we need is more "police" moderators, perhaps we have enough of those and need more moderators to split threads, write policy, write up usage tutorials, make announcements, etc. I know these things have lacked a bit since the departure of indigosensor and are in fact things that I believe invisibleJim would be good at.

Good point, there are plenty of varying duties that necessitate varying strengths, abilities, and viewpoints.

Also, @hush . There really isn't much censorship here, most of any censorship relates to direct personal attacks on other members.

As I suspected/hoped. ;]

This assumes though that what we need is more "police" moderators, perhaps we have enough of those and need more moderators to split threads, write policy, write up usage tutorials, make announcements, etc. I know these things have lacked a bit since the departure of indigosensor and are in fact things that I believe invisibleJim would be good at.

Also, @hush . There really isn't much censorship here, most of any censorship relates to direct personal attacks on other members.

Good point. :)

I was thinking too literally about the word moderator, perhaps.

Hmm... have we ever had an INTJ mod?? High time to change that!

Another thing that could be said about InvisiJim is that he cares about the forum, the condition, the people... well, some of the people... ;)

Reactions: hush
slant, pierce, invisible jim, rite, niffer, lucidmoon, gracieruth, O_q, Devildoll, Korg,

I think that would do it nicely.

Reactions: Gaze and invisible
:C i find your sarcasm and associating of me with these people hurtful

We've always got to have some ass on the mod team. It's prerequisite.

How terribly enlightening.

It's true. Every forum mod team has their 'youngish female to keep the males compliant and to create a 'good forum atmosphere' by simply being present' member.

I didn't think it was that kind of ass that was being referred to.

I'm not sure which version I should be more displeased about.

People are forged between the immovable anvil of reality and the cold hard hammer of truth.

Reactions: Rasmus