Ethical to mock the anti vax? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Ethical to mock the anti vax?

I am double vaxed but thankfully didn't get a booster. A lot of anti-vax "conspiracy theories" were actually proven to be true.

You can mock anti-vaxers but they can also mock you back for being an obedient government sheep.

What's happening in China is a disgrace now.

I am double vaxed but thankfully didn't get a booster. A lot of anti-vax "conspiracy theories" were actually proven to be true.

You can mock anti-vaxers but they can also mock you back for being an obedient government sheep.

What's happening in China is a disgrace now.

Your not wrong about china, US is concerned about human rights with russia but they are looking in the wrong direction...well, they are distracted by russia's crimes.

I recently read about how the drug industry works within our health systems and it is shocking. Like most things within capitalism, frequently profit comes before patient welfare. In theory, we should be able to trust our doctors but the best self care is to do your own research, because the whole industry is biased in favour of selling drugs to people. Non drug therapies don’t make big money so are practically ignored. Good food is often the best ‘drug’.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1515774355413901319?s=20&t=TZyiB3IIH11CjMEnJFxgoQ

FQL_1zNXoAQVufv

FQIq-sHXEAM3uaI

FQIx2LEWQAAM5UY

Last edited:
Last edited:
A positive counter move is what I am doing today. Building a raised planting bed for greens. This helps prevent grass and weeds from ground level as well as most pests. It feels good to take action that matters.

Got some books by Vernon Coleman. He’s very convincing and healthily skeptical and objective about drugs and vaccines etc. Seems like a maverick who prefers truth to money.

Who's ready for a monkey (small) pox jab? Its interesting and I'm sure meer coincidence that the Bill and Mel Gates Foundation held a rehearsal for a covid pandemic called Event201 a year before C19 happened. Impressive foreshadowing the way it played out just as rehearsed. I'm sure its also coincidental that another one was held last year
for a small pox outbreak with a death count projected in the hundreds of millions. The US has already purchased 100s of millions of doses to be on the safe side. Then there's this other deal that apparently tomorrow the 22nd will be a vote on a Treaty of 192 member Nations, that if passed, will agree to relinquish the sovereignty of the signing nations to the WHO in the event of another pandemic. I just don't see how any of it connects though

Smallpox and monkeypox (among many others) are both of the genus Orthopoxvirus, which has 12 species, but they are not the same.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha
I mean they are both treated with the same vax. They are the Same enough.

ACAM200 and JYNNEOSTM (also known as Imvamune or Imvanex) are the two currently licensed vaccines in the United States to prevent smallpox. JYNNEOS is also licensed specifically to prevent monkeypox.

The predicting of these events ahead of time is curious. According to the rehearsal dates. This new events start date was 5.19.22. I'm sure it was just a matter of being proactive.

The predicting of these events ahead of time is curious. According to the rehearsal dates. This new events start date was 5.19.22. I'm sure it was just a matter of being proactive.

Indeed. This has been going on as far back as the 1960s (perhaps longer, I haven’t read about that). Epidemiologists track outbreaks all around the world, identify clades, and use modeling to predict potentialities, oftentimes leading to vaccine and treatment regimen stockup.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha
Indeed. This has been going on as far back as the 1960s (perhaps longer, I haven’t read about that). Epidemiologists track outbreaks all around the world, identify clades, and use modeling to predict potentialities, oftentimes leading to vaccine and treatment regimen stockup.
Cheers,
Ian

The only one who can predict when and where the next fire will be, is the one who is planning to set it.