Expose the Anti-Trump movement. | INFJ Forum

Expose the Anti-Trump movement.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Expose the anti-Trump movement for what they are.
This thread is about showing the hypocrisy, lies and character smears many choose to implement with the intent of trying to damage the image of the 45th President of the United States of America's work and ultimately what legacy he will leave behind.

This thread is only for related thoughts, stories, happenings found in the world and your own thoughts related to this sickness that has taken over many a lazy mind in the world.

Most recently and to start the thread, Rahm (one of Obama's thug lackies) decided to open his mouth and use it to attack Trump. He was promptly corrected as can be seen in the attached video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5295767458001/?#sp=show-clips

Reactions: Gust
hypocrisy

See the last 8 years...

, lies and character smears many choose to implement with the intent of trying to damage the image of the 45th President of the United States of America's work and ultimately what legacy he will leave behind

Everything said here applies to the 44th...

See the last 8 years...

Everything said here applies to the 44th...
I stated VERY clearly what this thread is about. It is not about your OPINIONs either about the 1st, 44th or any President in between.
Your smart, you know that, stop trying to derail.

I stated VERY clearly what this thread is about. It is not about your OPINIONs either about the 1st, 44th or any President in between.

Lol! You're smart too. You know exactly the direction this thread is going.

Lol! You're smart too. You know exactly the direction this thread is going.
Imagine a very loud sigh... So loud it almost hurts your ears and then does.
Then imagine me saying "Milktoast... don't you think it's time to give that poor cat a break?"

Then imagine me saying "Milktoast... don't you think it's time to give that poor cat a break?"

Imagine a very loud sigh... So loud it almost hurts your ears.

Then imagine me saying, "Eventhorizon... don't you think it's time to give politics and your poor alternative facts a break?"

I don't believe felines should have equal rights.

So.. how do you intend to differentiate between people's "thoughts" and "opinions"?

As you condone one but not other in this "discussion".. but surely it's not a discussion, if we are only allowed to data dump.

You're smart, supposedly, please clarify.

So.. how do you intend to differentiate between people's "thoughts" and "opinions"?

As you condone one but not other in this "discussion".. but surely it's not a discussion, if we are only allowed to data dump.

You're smart, supposedly, please clarify.
This thread is about the anti Trump movement. It is not about any other Presidents. It's very straight forward and easy to understand.

The United States Constitution. Article 1, Section 9 of that document states that “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

CREW(Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington) brings this action to stop and prevent the violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause that Defendant Donald J. Trump has committed and will commit, which have already injured—and, without a remediable order from this Court, will continue to injure—CREW in the form of a significant diversion and depletion of its time, resources, and efforts. CREW has standing under Havens Realty Corp. v. Coleman, 455 U.S. 363, 379 (1982), because there has been a “concrete and demonstrable injury to the organization’s activities[,] with the consequent drain on the organization’s resources.”

Reactions: cvp12gh5
The United States Constitution. Article 1, Section 9 of that document states that “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”
As American citizens I think all of us should be concerned with our public servants staying within the law. So, this should be investigated fully just as any potential issue like this should.
My only question to you stu, since you are clearly concerned with the same is why did you and do you not apply the same level of scrutiny to Hillary or others of the party you support?
In my case I dont care, if you are a US citizen, President or lawyer, you are held to the same laws as everyone else.

This thread is about the anti Trump movement. It is not about any other Presidents. It's very straight forward and easy to understand.
Except that you brought up obama in the first post.

Capture.JPG

Its like you just cant trust a presidential candidate these days

Reactions: INFJ16
This is getting old. You support Trump, we get it already. I don't know what you expect from starting all of these threads? They all wind up going the same direction and it's the same argument over and over. If you're looking for an echo chamber, you're clearly not going to get it here.

Is there anyone else on the forum who is a Trump supporter? Typically Trump supporters are pretty quiet about it.

This is getting old. You support Trump, we get it already. I don't know what you expect from starting all of these threads? They all wind up going the same direction and it's the same argument over and over. If you're looking for an echo chamber, you're clearly not going to get it here.
They all go the same direction because they are constantly taken away from their intended purpose. You are an admin, why don't you say something about that?

They all go the same direction because they are constantly taken away from their intended purpose. You are an admin, why don't you say something about that?

Perhaps you need to clarify what your intended purpose is? This is a forum after all...a place for discussion and I have yet to see one of your threads go completely off the rails. You just don't like that many of the members tend to swing more towards the liberal side. Also, I wasn't speaking as an admin, if I were, I would have used the mod note tags and I don't have time to babysit every single thread. I do have a life outside of the forum--I work full-time plus overtime, am working on my bachelor's degree, and have 3 kids. None of us are on here 24/7, that's why we have the report feature.