MBTI test.. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

MBTI test..

Not sure if I believe in personality tests anymore, but here are my results.

INTJ's can test as INFJ and vice versa really easily. Just like ISTP and INTP can seem really similar.

INTJ's can test as INFJ and vice versa really easily. Just like ISTP and INTP can seem really similar.

Perhaps, but if you look at them closely, they're quite different personality types. I have both, an ISTP and INTP friend and they are very different from each other. One likes to play with their chemistry set, and the other likes to blow up stuff.

One likes to play with their chemistry set, and the other likes to blow up stuff.

That made me chuckle.

The thing is both form the Ti dominant types. For a computerised test to determine they're extremely similar.

INTJ and INFJ is even harder to determine. While they're both very different in Ti/Te and Fi/Fe, determining whether you used either of these functions in a decision is difficult.

Oh and your INTP and ISTP friends seem similar to me. They both seem to follow the "what happens if..." attitude which is Ti all over.

INFJ, but my I/E and J/P score are within a few percentage points of each other like always. My I/E look like 52-48 or so.

INTJ and INFJ is even harder to determine. While they're both very different in Ti/Te and Fi/Fe, determining whether you used either of these functions in a decision is difficult..

Correct. You see, my usage of these functions(Te/Fe) depends on what situations I'm in. If I'm by myself, I use a lot of Te. I make lots of schedules and time myself to get them done in a specific frame. I like to observe lots of data and make decisions based on empirical information.

However, when I'm in a group, I use lots of Fe. I make sure to take care of other people, protect them and make them feel good in any way I can. I have the tendency to overdo my efforts to see that everyone is feeling good about themselves.

Ti and Fi are really private, and they come out when I'm in a depressive or contemplative mood. My Fi is really weak, I know that, because I get all sorts of feelings that clashes with my dominant functions and make me do things that I would not usually do(usually passive-aggressive behavior). I'm still learning about Fi, but from what I'm getting is that it requires for you to really know what you value the most regardless of what everyone thinks, it's an inner conviction that strives for inner harmony. And most of the times, I don't even know what I'm feeling.

Your are ENFJ

ENFJ is also known as ENERGIZER

Responsive and responsible. Generally feel real concern for what others think or want, and try to handle things with due regard for other people's, feelings. Can present a proposal or lead a group discussion with ease and tact. Sociable, popular, active, but put time enough into their work to perform well. Natural leaders. Effective in interpersonal relationships and skills. Tolerant trusted and forgiving.

Distribution of score on dimensions

result_img1.php
50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics

E - Extroversion Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

Your are ENFJ

Responsive and responsible. Generally feel real concern for what others think or want, and try to handle things with due regard for other people's, feelings. Can present a proposal or lead a group discussion with ease and tact. Sociable, popular, active, but put time enough into their work to perform well. Natural leaders. Effective in interpersonal relationships and skills. Tolerant trusted and forgiving.

result_img1.php
50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

E - Extroversion Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

You are ENFJ

result_img1.php

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute. The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

E - Extroversion
Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling
The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging
The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

____
lol, SO much N.

Last edited:
Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

You're are? LOL.

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

Took it again, not much changed. More T

Your are INTP

INTP is also known as THEORIZER

Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

result_img1.php

T - Thinking The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others

Hmm, not that surprised with the result with the way these questions are worded:

Your are ISTJ

screencapture2g.png

resultimg1php.png

I didn't realize how un-Perceiving I was.

Your are INFP

INFP is also known as IDEALIZER

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

result_img1.php

P - Perceiving The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

Last edited:
11. *

being thought of as a thinking person.
being thought of as a feeling person.

gotta love this question ^ lol oh i got infp btw

INTP is also known as THEORIZER
Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking
The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

P - Perceiving
The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

-----

Of course I am.

Last edited:
"Your are INTJ"

Your grammar needs work.

Edit: Why do I always score INTJ?

Last edited: