MBTI test.. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MBTI test..

Your are ENTP

ENTP is also known as INNOVATOR
Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

Distribution of score on dimensions
result_img1.php

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

E - Extroversion
Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking
The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

result_img1.php

xNFx as usual.
N > F tells I'm either ENFP or INFJ, I prefer Ni, Fe over Ne, Fi.
So INFJ it is.

I was going to start a thread about this test, searched first to avoid a repeat, and how convenient ... there's already one here! :m168:

You are ENTP

Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goal oriented. Love challenges.

24o7t6e.jpg

Your are ISTP

ISTP is also known as STRATEGIZER

Cool onlookers. Quiet, reserved, observing and analyzing life with detached curiosity and unexpected flashes of original humor. Usually interested in impersonal principles, cause and effect, how and why mechanical things work. Exert themselves no more than they think necessary because any waste of energy would be inefficient. Action-oriented, precise and tireless. Can be impulsive. Challenged by complex equipment. Somewhat solitary.

I is is I? :mcunni:

All well and good, but how can I trust a test that doesn't know basic grammar?

Your are ENTJ

ENTJ is also known as TRAILBLAZER

Hearty. frank, able in studies and work Seek leadership roles. Are usually well-informed and enjoy adding to their fund of knowledge. May sometimes be more positive and confident than their experience in an area warrants. Outgoing and outspoken. Like to organize people and projects. Desire to give structure. Natural leaders. Strive for efficiency and effectiveness.

result_img1.php

Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER
Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

result_img1.php

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

Most significant characteristics
I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking
The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

result_img1.php

Your are ENTJ and ENFP?

Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

Your are ENTP

Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goal oriented. Love challenges.

result_img1.php

Your are INTP

INTP is also known as THEORIZER

Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others

Based on my answers I thought I was going to get INFP on this one.

Yeah my T/F line has been blurring lately. As such I find it really difficult to decipher the two.

Your are INTP

INTP is also known as THEORIZER

Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others

Yeah my T/F line has been blurring lately. As such I find it really difficult to decipher the two.

Agreed. I think about my feelings and I 'feel out' my thinking. AAAH!

Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php

F - Feeling The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER
Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

result_img1.php

I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition

T - Thinking