MBTI test.. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

MBTI test..

ENTP
result_img1.php

Some of the questions were just being repeated in a different way, tough. Especially the T/F.
There's no way I'm that hardcore on T.

Here you go.

Attachments

• score.JPG
    score.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
You are an INFP

I know with certainty I'm not an INFP. But anyway:

INFP is also known as IDEALIZER

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

Distribution of score on dimensions

result_img1.php
50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

P - Perceiving The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

result_img1.php
50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

I - Introversion Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

O_O

I've never gotten INFJ on a test before~! *has a minor identity crisis* guys.. guys.. this test is crap right? i'm an INTP rriiiiight? *pulls hair out* *thinks of @Poetic Justice* *puts her hands down*

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr
Your are INFJ

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

I - Introversion
Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition
The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

F - Feeling
The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging
The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

dang. so close to being a sensor.:m080: a bit disappointing..

Attachments

• result_img1.php.png
    result_img1.php.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Your are INFJ

O_O

I've never gotten INFJ on a test before~! *has a minor identity crisis* guys.. guys.. this test is crap right? i'm an INTP rriiiiight? *pulls hair out* *thinks of @Poetic Justice* *puts her hands down*

AH HA!! *points finger* pretending to be a cold "T" all the time. I KNEW it!! You are full of love and jasmine and.....butterflies. Feeler!! :m032: <----[MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION]

AH HA!! *points finger* pretending to be a cold "T" all the time. I KNEW it!! You are full of love and jasmine and.....butterflies. Feeler!! :m032: <----@April

GAH, shush you! I've got a reputation to maintain *does a flippy hair move*

Seriously, this is frustrating. I all but decide on one type and then something like this happens and I'm back to square one again >< I'm inclined to just ignore it and pretend it never happened or that the test's credibility is incredibly poor.. but I think I might just be doing that because I don't want any more uncertainty. which points to J! which means I'm not intp! Grrr! *headdesk*

Reactions: Questingpoet

I think you're on the border between N and S, like I said before you seem more grounded that the other INFJs here. then again I can't even figure out my own type so I don't know ><

huge Intro score btw ;)

Your are INFJ

result_img1.php

J - Judging The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

O_O

*glares*

Don't make me have to put on my Darth Vader costume

(And btw you are clearly an f. Probably infp)