INFJ-topia | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ-topia

in the mountains...a warm place...a paradise with flowing waterfalls and blue crystal waters...

Can we bring famous physicists back from the dead with our intuitive powers and have them teach us about the universe for our entertainment?

because that would be awesome...

And every kind of tea ever.

And a daily massage circle!

Can we bring famous physicists back from the dead with our intuitive powers and have them teach us about the universe for our entertainment?

because that would be awesome...

And every kind of tea ever.

And a daily massage circle!

Wow, since this is our creation, it can be whatever we want it to be. I love all three suggestions. Done deal!!

I'm only here for the tea.

tea is great!

but we will also have cookies...and monkeys

we will speak only telepathically...

tea is great!

but we will also have cookies...and monkeys

we will speak only telepathically...[/QUOTE]

what am I thinking right now?!:m155:

1. Big stereo system for all nice music we like. Plus, special cabins for individual listening.
2. Some space (mountin or Greek island) where anyone can go to be alone. You know, when others become too emotional or got ovedosed with hugs:) After all, we are bunch of introverts...

The opportunity to anything :) Not quite sure how we'd get a physical representation of that in there though. It'd be pretty big.

And I agree on the parks and cats definitely! A field of wildflowers, but preferably no wasps... I don't like them :(

I would really like such an INFJ commune. I think I'll be very happy there.

Perhaps we can get one of our resident artists to draw up a depiction of our INFJ utopian community for us?! Von Hase, The Last Mohican? Christmas??

Ok, Enty has decided to be our leader and head soapmaker. She has skills in this apparently. What skills will you bring to our little community?

*blush*

always puttin me on the spot!

I can get hurt and be good for a laugh?

I can get hurt and be good for a laugh?

YAY! we have a court jester! (wait...we wont have a court...) Just a jester then! A clown? or just plain awesome...:m197:

If MF is Jester, then who are you......TDHT? Arby can be Bored Now and Pierce is Yourself!

I will be NAI then. I have always wanted two heads and I will brush my teeth!

Hmm skills skills. I can cook and quote Shakespeare at the drop of a hat. I'm an excellent hula hooper. Perhaps i can be the resident pilates instructor? Since court jester is already taken. I can be a wandering minstrel!

*Imagines Arby as me* heee, that would be kind of awesome actually. i think arby would potentiality make a better Bored Now than yours truly. I think she might have to charnge her name to AWESOME NOW or something though. . Now i want to impersonate one of my fellow posters for the day and see if anyone can figure out who i'm supposed to be. like forum charades....

Hmm skills skills. I can cook and quote Shakespeare at the drop of a hat. I'm an excellent hula hooper. Perhaps i can be the resident pilates instructor? Since court jester is already taken. I can be a wandering minstrel!

*Imagines Arby as me* heee, that would be kind of awesome actually. i think arby would potentiality make a better Bored Now than yours truly. I think she might have to charnge her name to AWESOME NOW or something though. . Now i want to impersonate one of my fellow posters for the day and see if anyone can figure out who i'm supposed to be. like forum charades....

This is how new threads are born boys and girls. Mama N and papa K!

...but I wanna be me!! I will sing while BN plays!! but I will NOT do the can can! KAY are we clear?

...but I wanna be me!! I will sing while BN plays!! but I will NOT do the can can! KAY are we clear?

But we all want to see your err....can cans? Nevermind. :m075: