INFJ-topia | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ-topia

This is beginning to sound like a nudist colony . . i'm just sayin' :m075:

You know, i wasn't proposing that it be a nudist colony but that it seemed to be headed in that direction with the nude interpretive dancing and such.

You know, i wasn't proposing that it be a nudist colony but that it seemed to be headed in that direction with the nude interpretive dancing and such.

I was gonna say, Restraint. Are you volunteering? :p

yes it must be secluded, and we should have our own sect of laws and such...They will call us a cult, but we will laugh at them and say HAHA you silly unenlightened little turds...Your just jealous because you want our bodies!

but seriously...Cookies...Just sayin..

We shall not have to speak to one another for we will simply read each others minds. Language will be useless and we will become evolved super humans, with such huge brain powers that none could stop us!

but seriously...Cake...there should always be cake...

the princess bride shall be our theme movie

Our flag will have a mythical beast of some kind

Our bird will be the phoenix

our flower the Venus fly trap it will eat all non INFJ's

Cult??? WOOHOO!!!

Where's the Kool-Aid???

Too late to take it back now Restraint! Your nudist proposal shall be considered!! I see my creation is building nicely. Ria should chime in now, since it was her seed that started this.

No huge legal messes, but some bylaws and creeds to guide us.

1) Always support one another and show respect when doing so.

2) Listen first, talk second.

3) Compete with yourself, and you will always win.

Others????........

*kind of likes the nudist colony idea8

Remember my cookies! seriously!

And Koolaid...there must be koolaid!

FINALLY! MY WISH CAME TRUE...A NUDIST COLONY! *Dumps all his clothes in the trash and buys lots of sunscreen*

And we need really good coffee!

FINALLY! MY WISH CAME TRUE...A NUDIST COLONY! *Dumps all his clothes in the trash and buys lots of sunscreen*

hehe Send some of that sunscreen thissa way!

Cult??? WOOHOO!!!

Where's the Kool-Aid???

I just realized why people say don't drink the cool-aid

serious- some one who is willing to sit down and agree with everything you say.(just to let you rant)

not so serious- outsiders must have monkey acompany them every were they go and be apart of everything they do.............everything

I just realized why people say don't drink the cool-aid

serious- some one who is willing to sit down and agree with everything you say.(just to let you rant)

not so serious- outsiders must have monkey acompany them every were they go and be apart of everything they do.............everything

YEs...monkeys *rubs hands together and laughs maniacally*

This thread has sprung up from conversations with Ria and Entyqua. If we were to create our own INFJ commune, what would we want and need there? Both serious and silly answers can be submitted--like I could stop the silly ones anyways!!

I'll start with one of each:

Serious--Community halls so all our groups could get together: The writers, the MBTI analysers, the jokesters, etc.

Silly--Cases and cases of jello! Lots of colors and flavors. All the acessories too (not those kind Entyqua!) like slides, pools, and of course shot glasses for the body shots!

Well, assuming this is a sort of wonderful Ideal thing, because obviously it wouldn't work out (lol unless we really lied to ourselves and believed it could), I'll answer accordingly. Oh and btw bought jello at the store today n__n

A humungous library that spans all literary genres. Yay knowledge and as one poster once put it, "info-lust."

Parks! A lake with boats, plenty of bridges secluded my low-hanging trees and weeping willows, quite trails for pensive walks, etc.

Music stores--both to purchase instruments and music, including LPs.

Supermarkets that supply both full-fat products and vegan alternatives.

I hesitate to say banks, but I don't know how much I trust them. I know little about economics (and I mean little), but it sounds necessary.

General appliance store to purchase washing machines, fridges, freezers, sewing machines, you name it. Home depot/wal-mart/best buy of sorts.

Hobby lobby or like store.

for cutesies-
a quant gift store with latex balloons in 40 shades and those obnoxious mylar ones, too. Also cute monkey stuffed animals (for Satya), and other animals for monkey haters (Indigo and ACD)

bakery

stationary shop

ice cream parlor/candy store

Herbal store-for teas and cool stuff

Garden plot--rent a space to plant your own produce!

orchard--I don't know the climate but I'm inclinced to want apples, mango, grapes, and pears. Oh and pistachios.

Sushi bar.
sushi bar.

sushi bar?

Last edited:
Daily group hugs..

Definitely library, sushi bar and coffee bar. And lots of bath tubs. Ok, that's just my personal wish. :)

Edit: Oh, and cats.. and lots of silent places to be alone to think too. :)

Last edited:
I think it's a good time to bump this thread back up. What with all the love and pairing up going on around here. Keep building it my friends! I think it should be in the Pacific NW. By Seattle perhaps!