INFJ Singers | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Singers

I wouldn't know. Seems her lyrics are much more grounded than an NFPs would be.. Why do you think NFP?

Yeah - I was thinking ENFJ at first but I was swayed by forum opinion.

Frida Hyvonen, I suspect.

mmm...I might be wrong, but judging by some Michael Jackson interviews, I think he might be one of us o.o

What would be Dolores O'Riordan from Cranberries?
I am sure of I and F, ISFJ, ISFP, INFP?

Today I was walking in a grocery store and heard Robbie Williams "No regrets" playing on the radio. Somehow a thought occurred (I might be overdosing MBTI) - that only NF can sing like that. I'm not sure about the rest of the code but his songs feel very close to home.

What would be Dolores O'Riordan from Cranberries?
I am sure of I and F, ISFJ, ISFP, INFP?

Not sure, I suspect ISFP/J

Today I was walking in a grocery store and heard Robbie Williams "No regrets" playing on the radio. Somehow a thought occurred (I might be overdosing MBTI) - that only NF can sing like that. I'm not sure about the rest of the code but his songs feel very close to home.
He has something familiar in his songs. It's true. I've noticed it.
About overdosing MBTI - it's here, it' everywhere:))).For example, the other day I was watching gouverner of national bank im my country (central institution for money) on TV and I realised he must be INTJ - Mastermind. Intelligent, coolhanded, quiet, nobody can influence his decision...

If Tori Amos made it to the list then I would possibly suspect Kate Bush.

I think Rivers Cuomo of Weezer may be infj. HIs persona and the lyrics to alot of his songs seem very infj-y to me.

I would definately love to claim Andrew Bird

but he probably isn't. I'm positive of the I bit, and pretty sure of the F part too. Any ideas on that?

I'm not sure. I've never really related lyrics to type before. I can really identify with the song Little Bird by the Weepies, though. Ok, I didn't contribute much. I'm going to indulge myself and blame it on mental fatigue.

After seeing Michael Jackson's "This is It" I'm leaning towards him as INFJ now. That man was a serious perfectionist! Although I do wonder if he might've been an ENFJ growing up and circumstances pigeonholed him into the INFJ role.

John Frusciante is infj too, I think

anyone think Josh Groban (who is amazing, lil biased though *points to username*) is an INFJ? seems like he could be. I think he probably has the I.. and definitely the F. N and J? maybe? what are you all's thoughts?

mmm...I might be wrong, but judging by some Michael Jackson interviews, I think he might be one of us o.o

After seeing Michael Jackson's "This is It" I'm leaning towards him as INFJ now. That man was a serious perfectionist! Although I do wonder if he might've been an ENFJ growing up and circumstances pigeonholed him into the INFJ role.

i agree...

anyone think Josh Groban (who is amazing, lil biased though *points to username*) is an INFJ? seems like he could be. I think he probably has the I.. and definitely the F. N and J? maybe? what are you all's thoughts?

I love Josh Groban. Maybe not his music, but he falls under the category of famous persons I really wish I could hang out and chat with.

I think about this on and off, here's what I've come up with so far: I'm inclined to say he's an INFJ, INFP, or ISFP. I think I see more Fi in him than Fe, although he expresses a lot of caring. If I had to choose I think I would say INFP. However, his goofiness and soft approach remind me of an ISFP guy I know, who reminds me of 2nd ISFP friend.. I haven't ruled INFJ out either, and having watched a few of his vlogs, I've noticed he expresses a drive that seems J-ish. But on the whole, he seems softer than an INFJ, which I attribute to the P influence.
I hope that makes sense ;)

what do you mean by softer? just curious... :)

The lead singer of enigma, maybe?