INFJ Singers | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Singers

I guessing that Prince is a INFJ.

What do you all think of Tracy Chapman? One of my favorite singers, her voice is like velvet that is a bit worn, but still smooth.

I don't know if Tracy is an INFJ but this is my favorite song by her...
it's so vivid and beautiful.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BksJ99wIuCw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BksJ99wIuCw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I get major SP out of most of those. I seem alone in this, however. :D

Agree

You guys are just picking good singers and saying they must be INFJ. bah

Is this a wish list or factual data?
Clarification, plz

Dido - without even a slightest doubt :D

Other possible candidates (not that sure about them though): Emilie Autumn, Reamonn, Zemfira

Oh... and somewhere I also saw Michael Jackson as sort of "confirmed" case

Last edited:
That would make me feel pretty damn cool, by association, if Prince were INFJ.

I think Robert Smith might be, or that may be wishful thinking. I def think that Pete Steele of Type O is. Listening to his lyrics and the journey he's gone through from their early stuff to now, I totally see it. I identify with his writing so much. Ppl want to see him as this sex-crazed, psycho, devil-worshipping goth metal singer when he actually seems to be a vulnerable, introspective man that has a lot of love to give, but has just been burned far too much.

Tay Zonday?
LOL tay zonday! Of course he *might* be. Also I agree, Prince might be an INFJ. And I have to agree with whoever said that Alanis Morisette is an INFJ, I would not be surprised!

on the other forum i frequent, we seem to think that Tori is an ENFP
Prince seems like an ISFP to mua

I read somewhere that Anthony Kiedis (lead singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Marilyn Manson are INFJ's. I saw a couple of interviews with them on youtube and to me they seemed to have the INFJ traits. But I could be wrong. :)

Guys guys, what about Beth Gibbons from Portishead?