HumanMetrics Test | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

HumanMetrics Test

"Myers clearly took the view that the dynamic is at work from the beginning.
She wrote that .good type development, therefore, demands two conditions:
first, adequate but by no means equal development of a judging process and a
perceptive process, one of which predominates, and second, adequate but by no
means equal facility in using both the extraverted and introverted attitudes, with
one predominating..balance means superior skill in one, supplemented by a
helpful but not competitive skill in the other..13 In her further exploration, she
points out that we need to learn the appropriate and inappropriate use of each
process to enhance development, and the reward for doing so is more
effectiveness, success, happiness, and mental health."-http://www.typeinsights.com/FreeArticles/TypeConsilience.pdf

I hope this helps.

This says that people who are in the middle and don't express a function will be less healthy. She is saying that an expressed preference is good, as long as the opposite function has been developed enough to be helpful and useful in the right situation, but by no means equally.

Further, this still says nothing at all about how well you would understand and have tolerance for people preferring different functions. This paragraph is a tangent really.

Your Type, INFJ

Introverted 11%
Intuitive 38%
Feeling 12%
Judging 1%

I've taken this exact test 3 times, every time I get INFJ but with lower percentages each time...

Any idea what this means?

Duty, what would you make of this then... or anyone else. The more I read on low scores, the more I'm starting to understand and what I am begining to understand scares me.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Duty, what would you make of this then... or anyone else. The more I read on low scores, the more I'm starting to understand and what I am begining to understand scares me.

Well, there is no reason to be scared. This is your mind we're talking about, and fortunately our minds are generally one of the few things we have the capability to take control of.

Understand that the MBTI is but a tool. It is not a real, physical, scientific theory on the grounds of, say, gravity, the area of a triangle, or evolution (shameless pro-evolution plug!)...nor does it have near the solidarity of other psychological theories, such as classical conditioning or that laissez-faire leaders usually have much less organized groups then democratic leaders.

MBTI is just a tool that is useful mainly for understanding people that think differently then you. It is also useful for predicting likely behaviors and tendencies in yourself and others. The worst thing people can do is define themselves by their MBTI type and refuse to change "because it wouldn't be me." To be happy people all we have to do is accept healthy, efficient ways of behaving and thinking (of which there are quite a variety, and so you get personalities), and to change unhealthy, inefficient ways of behaving and thinking.

So what I think is that you shouldn't sweat low scores. MBTI is not who you are...it's just a tool. I'd recommend redirecting your attention to the individual behaviors and ways of thinking that you tend toward, and resolve to participate in them if they're good, and change them if they're bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creon
Hehe.. Now I got INTJ today.

Oy... You are:

[SIZE=+1]Introverted_________Intuitive_________Thinking__________Judging[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]56_____________88_____________12____________1_______[/SIZE]
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • very expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
I think it's safe to say I'm INXX

Last edited:
Well, there is no reason to be scared. This is your mind we're talking about, and fortunately our minds are generally one of the few things we have the capability to take control of.

Understand that the MBTI is but a tool. It is not a real, physical, scientific theory on the grounds of, say, gravity, the area of a triangle, or evolution (shameless pro-evolution plug!)...nor does it have near the solidarity of other psychological theories, such as classical conditioning or that laissez-faire leaders usually have much less organized groups then democratic leaders.

MBTI is just a tool that is useful mainly for understanding people that think differently then you. It is also useful for predicting likely behaviors and tendencies in yourself and others. The worst thing people can do is define themselves by their MBTI type and refuse to change "because it wouldn't be me." To be happy people all we have to do is accept healthy, efficient ways of behaving and thinking (of which there are quite a variety, and so you get personalities), and to change unhealthy, inefficient ways of behaving and thinking.

So what I think is that you shouldn't sweat low scores. MBTI is not who you are...it's just a tool. I'd recommend redirecting your attention to the individual behaviors and ways of thinking that you tend toward, and resolve to participate in them if they're good, and change them if they're bad.

Thank you for the very sound advice. I will start looking more in these directions. Trust me though, I'll probably ask you for more advice as time goes on.

I'm looking for validation in my life, and I am searching for the root of many of my probelms. I hope you, and others of this forum, would continue to help me on my quest, it's a hard road to walk alone.

Thank you for the very sound advice. I will start looking more in these directions. Trust me though, I'll probably ask you for more advice as time goes on.

I'm looking for validation in my life, and I am searching for the root of many of my probelms. I hope you, and others of this forum, would continue to help me on my quest, it's a hard road to walk alone.

Well, shoot me a PM, tell me what's up...what are the events causing you trouble? I'd be happy to share knowledge that may be of use to you.

Reactions: AUM
So weird. I've been thinking recently that I might be ENFP, so I took this with that in mind, almost thinking "what would an ENFP answer," while still trying to be honest to my own self:

Your Type is INFJ

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted 22
Intuitive 75
Feeling 38
Judging 1

The thing that sticks in my mind most about INTPs is that emotions make them uncomfortable because their primary mode is objective observer. Are you an objective observer?

You strike me as not INTP. It's your writing that makes me think this. Not that INTPs can't be kick-ass writers, but your writing is too passionate and too involved. When I read it, I know that you're writing from feeling and that it's feeling that inspires you to write.

You wanna know what's funny about that though? I write the most passionately when I *feel* the most numb. Like I'll write something, and other people will feel the emotion and ask me what I felt when I wrote it. The answer is invariably:'Nothing, I was barely even there.' I'm not sure what to make of that. Like I can go back and read it and see the emotion. But when I'm actually doing it? Just an odd sort of calm and a blank mind.

I don't think I'm an INTP though. I'm actually starting to question the whole mbti thing. I don't seem to fit in any one place, it seems. Story of my life.

The answer is invariably:'Nothing, I was barely even there.' I'm not sure what to make of that. Like I can go back and read it and see the emotion. But when I'm actually doing it? Just an odd sort of calm and a blank mind.

Are you channeling somebody?

Channeler. :boink:

Are you channeling somebody?

Channeler. :boink:

Shit, if I had skillz like that, I'd be hitting up someone infinitely more talented than me. Hee.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]56506256[/SIZE]

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Bump...for comparison's sake! Thread mergie mayhaps...?

Heh, this is the first test that ever typed me as INFJ! :D

I took it just now: ISFP
Introverted - 44%
Sensing - 1%
Feeling - 50%
Perceiving - 11%

Fail! :(

hahaha, lulz

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Introverted-100

Intuitive-50
Thinking-1
Judging

[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]
You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
100 for introversion is a lot...quite scary...
Tested as INTJ this time, by 1% that is..
N and J look stable..

Last edited:
INTJ

I=89
N=38
T=1
J=100

I am not surprise that I scored as an INTJ. Generally I score as and INFJ, but there are times when it seems the T is a bit stronger with that particular quiz.

I think a major reason to why many of us sometimes test as an INTJ is because on this test in particular, there are many questions involving feeling confortable expressing emotions. As a general rule, INFJ's do not feel confortable doing such a thing, unless we are in good company. As such, F scores tend to be low, and brush into the T range.

I think a major reason to why many of us sometimes test as an INTJ is because on this test in particular, there are many questions involving feeling confortable expressing emotions. As a general rule, INFJ's do not feel confortable doing such a thing, unless we are in good company. As such, F scores tend to be low, and brush into the T range.

Yeah, that generally happens to me alot, and that's reflected by my constant low "T" scores (1% in this case).

INTJ

I - 67
N - 25
T - 1
J - 33

Sticked this as well because this is a very common test.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I = 33
N = 25
F = 38
J = 88

J always shows up the strongest, Si always squelches my N score by alot, and Te always squelches my F score. I usually isn't this low, could be that because as of lately I have been forcing myself to use Fe more to make myself grow more as a person.