HumanMetrics Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

HumanMetrics Test

The short answer? Yes, I'm psychic.

Wow your good. I find it really hard to read someone online (I can do it, but I have to activly call on it to do it). I usually need a picture to do so, then I can get alot of info.

Your Type is INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences
Introverted: 100%
Intuitive: 88%
Feeling: 38%
Judging: 44%

Last edited:
Gotta tell ya, at this point I'm getting kind of sick of being an INFJ, and it would be nice to suddenly wake up tomorrow and be something else.

Swapsies? Methinks I should be a NF and you should be NT. You'll be able to change it up with fun-lovin Ne while keeping your Ti & Fe :smile:

Swapsies? Methinks I should be a NF and you should be NT. You'll be able to change it up with fun-lovin Ne while keeping your Ti & Fe :smile:

Cool. Let's do it. I'll be the ENTP and you can be the INFJ.

Wow your good. I find it really hard to read someone online (I can do it, but I have to activly call on it to do it). I usually need a picture to do so, then I can get alot of info.

Thanks. I used to be the same way. Somehow I've learned to focus on what was giving me the insights rather than what I was focusing on to gain the insights, if that makes any sense? When I think about someone now, that's good enough to bring my intuitions.

When I was very young, I used to ask 'why' about everything, and I mean every little detail, that I picked up on. I think this is truly the function of Ni - an ability to notice subtlety that most others do not, and a curiosity to understand what we percieve. It didn't take me long to start to form some basic intuitive pattern deductions once I started to understand what the little details meant through use of my Fe. For example, I could always sense people on an empathic level, naturally using Ni and Fe in conjunction, but I had to learn the meaning of what I was sensing. My perceptions were perfectly clear, but I had no context until I asked 'why' enough to get my Fe to realize what the source of what I was sensing meant. Only then did I realized that a certain feeling means someone is angry about being embarassed, another feeling means hurting from emotional abuse, another feeling is angry about not getting a toy, etc. As my subconscious pattern recognition grew in specific areas, I was able to then use the pieces together and develop more and more generalized areas.

I think that I have finally learned how to let my Fe accept any and all of my Ni cues about a person as relevant, and then process from there into the answers by either applying my Ni perceptions to my Fe 'pattern data base' or using my Ti 'pattern data base' to help my Ni ask and my Fe answer 'why' with much less research, if any. However, it is more likely that I have only learned to interpret the subtle cues of patterns in internet communication and added them to my Ni / Fe pattern recognition. I am still learning how to apply this process to situations outside my Fe concerns.

In any case, that's how my Ni / Fe works, how it developed, and may explain why I am (or at least seem) psychic. I would wager a lot of the other INFJs here have had a similar experience and development.

Edit: This may also be why Ne can be so toxic to us, as it brings an endless barrage of 'what ifs' that force our Ni / Fe to try to determine 'why'. People with a strong Ne can cause us to overload very quickly. Once this happens, our dominant Ni doesn't stop accepting input, but our secondary Fe can no longer process it. We become very agitated if forced to continue interacting.

Last edited:
Thanks. I used to be the same way. Somehow I've learned to focus on what was giving me the insights rather than what I was focusing on to gain the insights, if that makes any sense? When I think about someone now, that's good enough to bring my intuitions.

When I was very young, I used to ask 'why' about everything, and I mean every little detail, that I picked up on. I think this is truly the function of Ni - an ability to notice subtlety that most others do not, and a curiosity to understand what we percieve. It didn't take me long to start to form some basic intuitive pattern deductions once I started to understand what the little details meant through use of my Fe. For example, I could always sense people on an empathic level, naturally using Ni and Fe in conjunction, but I had to learn the meaning of what I was sensing. My perceptions were perfectly clear, but I had no context until I asked 'why' enough to get my Fe to realize what the source of what I was sensing meant. Only then did I realized that a certain feeling means someone is angry about being embarassed, another feeling means hurting from emotional abuse, another feeling is angry about not getting a toy, etc. As my subconscious pattern recognition grew in specific areas, I was able to then use the pieces together and develop more and more generalized areas.

I think that I have finally learned how to let my Fe accept any and all of my Ni cues about a person as relevant, and then process from there into the answers by either applying my Ni perceptions to my Fe 'pattern data base' or using my Ti 'pattern data base' to help my Ni ask and my Fe answer 'why' with much less research, if any. However, it is more likely that I have only learned to interpret the subtle cues of patterns in internet communication and added them to my Ni / Fe pattern recognition. I am still learning how to apply this process to situations outside my Fe concerns.

In any case, that's how my Ni / Fe works, how it developed, and may explain why I am (or at least seem) psychic. I would wager a lot of the other INFJs here have had a similar experience and development.

Yup, pretty much. I still have ground to cover. The biggest problem for me, is when I read someone, I rarely share it with others. So I have very little pratice on saying what I pick up. As such, there simply arent words that exsist to describe what I feel. I usually say to myself "ah ha, that make sooo much sense." and know what it means. But if you ask me to tell you, it will take alot of efforty to word it out. My Ni in a sense is overused. I think because my Fi is before my Fe, my Ni is nearly 100% internalized.

What you said about asking "why" made me crack up. As a child I asked why to everything so much, that it freuqntly got me in trouble (mostly with my ESTJ dad, who basiclly thinks asking questions is bad). Asking why describes who I am completly, haha.

Yup, pretty much. I still have ground to cover. The biggest problem for me, is when I read someone, I rarely share it with others. So I have very little pratice on saying what I pick up. As such, there simply arent words that exsist to describe what I feel. I usually say to myself "ah ha, that make sooo much sense." and know what it means. But if you ask me to tell you, it will take alot of efforty to word it out. My Ni in a sense is overused. I think because my Fi is before my Fe, my Ni is nearly 100% internalized.

What you said about asking "why" made me crack up. As a child I asked why to everything so much, that it freuqntly got me in trouble (mostly with my ESTJ dad, who basiclly thinks asking questions is bad). Asking why describes who I am completly, haha.

Heh, my ESFJ mother frequently flipped out on me for asking 'why', and consistently discouraged any non-empirical thought. Fortunately, my ISTP father was much more accomodating to my questions, and did a good job of encouraging my curiosity.

It is likely that your high Fi score is the result of your Ni, Fe, and Ti creating the impression of Fi by working together to cover areas normally governed by Fi alone. Fe is a very non-verbal reasoning process, as is Fi. The Thinking functions are where our verbal skills are based, and as a typical INFJ, your Ti is likely trailing your Ni and Fe. So, while you are aware of what your Ni is picking up and your Fe understands it very clearly, your Ti hasn't caught up with it enough to enunciate what you have deduced. I was the same way when I was younger. I remember a rather long and frustrating phase where I wanted very much to explain what I was aware of externally with my Fe, but "couldn't find the words" internally with my Ti. It wasn't until I was well into my 20s and 30s that my Ti finally came into its own, with a lot of self education effort on my part.

In all honesty, it sounds like you are progressing at a very normal and healthy pace for an INFJs cognitive development... despite the unintentional efforts of your dad. ;-)

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
[SIZE=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

Introverted 89

Intuitive

Feeling 75

Judging

Sometimes it's good to go with your best fit type, Nick - www.bestfittype.com is a good place to start. Sometimes the tests aren't as accurate with J/P type questions (like cleaning, being on time, procrastination, etc). There are J-types who are messy, late, and procrastinators and there are P-types who are neat, always on time, and who complete projects on time. But it's *preference* and cognitive order.

Von Hase is an expert in this stuff - if you search for his posts, you'll probably get a wealth of info that might help you decide where you fit. :D

WHAT??? I got INTJ - I never get INTJ - although I do think my P and F preferences are pretty close to 50-50....

[SIZE=+1]Introverted 100[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Intuitive 88[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Thinking 01[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Judging 01 [/SIZE]

Strength of the preferences %

Last edited:
Do you find yourself asking 'what if' and needing to know how things work?

Or do you find yourself 'just knowing how things are'?

Hmm, a bit of both really, probably the former.

I read this profile of an Intp at http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html and I found it an amazingly accurate description of myself so that's why I'm pretty sure that I'm an Intp.

INFJ

Introverted - moderately expressed introvert 33%
Intuitive - moderately expressed intuitive personality 25%
Feeling - moderately expressed feeling personality 44%
Judging - moderately expressed judging personality 56%

INFJ:
Introverted = 89%
Intuitive = 12%
Feeling = 50%
Judging = 56%

• very expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]445011[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]INTJ [/SIZE]type description by D.Keirsey
[SIZE=+1]INTJ [/SIZE]Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ [SIZE=+1]INTJ [/SIZE]Famous Personalities
[SIZE=+1]INTJ [/SIZE]type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]
You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
Yep, same results as always.

Wow I wrote a book on my MBTI, ha!

Very interesting:

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Introverted
Intuitive - 50

Feeling - 12

Judging -

It has been a very long time coming, but I am finally being more truthful with myself and not answering with how I want to be, but how I actually am. It's kinda funny, some of these questions I sat and answered one way and has to stop myself and say, "No no, that's how I want to be... Be truthful, answer how you really are.". Come to think of it, I haven

Your Type, INFJ

Introverted 11%
Intuitive 38%
Feeling 12%
Judging 1%

I've taken this exact test 3 times, every time I get INFJ but with lower percentages each time...

Any idea what this means?