Last edited:
Your Type is INTP
Introverted 56% Intuitive 50% Thinking 25% Perceiving 44%

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

Ya know sometimes I think it would just be easier if I could score high on each letter so I could determine my type for once and for all :rant:

INTP

• very expressed introvert 78%
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality 75%
  • very expressed thinking personality 88%
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality 33%

I: 52%
N: 88%
F: 44%
J: 56%

I : 33
N : 88
F : 88
J : 33

It's pretty accurate. I used to be a stronger judger, but fewer things bother me in my golden age...

You are:
I - very expressed introvert 89%
N - distinctively expressed intuitive personality 75%
F - moderately expressed feeling personality 25%
J - slightly expressed judging personality 11%

Your Type is
INFJ

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFP[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]67_________ [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]75_____ 12_______ 22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]

You are:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality
Hmmm.. I have been thinking about this lately. We're not entirely one type because there are different degrees of the functions... so for example, would this mean I'm closest to being INFP and INTJ? I don't know. I don't understand the 12 for feeling and the 22 for judging.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, but...

INFJ

Strength of the preferences %
Introverted 78%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 6%
Judging 11%

It's pretty accurate - I usually score these levels when I take this same test, although I am a little less on the Feeling side today. Hmm...:m080:

Hmmm.. I have been thinking about this lately. We're not entirely one type because there are different degrees of the functions... so for example, would this mean I'm closest to being INFP and INTJ? I don't know. I don't understand the 12 for feeling and the 22 for judging.

It means that you prefer your Feeling functions 12% more than you prefer your Thinking functions, and you prefer your extroverted Perception functions 22% more than you prefer your extroverted Judging functions meaning you're likely Ne and Fi dominant - making you an INFP, and it is likely that you have a strong Te function backing up your Fi.

It's pretty accurate - I usually score these levels when I take this same test, although I am a little less on the Feeling side today. Hmm...:m080:

It's likely that you're just using more of your Ti today, which is adding to your Ni Introverted preference while reducing your Feeling preference. Sometimes we have to take a break and not lean on our emotions so much.

Last edited:
Tis true.. if I leaned on my emotions consistently I'd be a basketcase. Everything tempered with reason.

:) You're a wise man, Von Hase - and you're right. It's Spring Break for me this week, and I just want to turn off my mind a while.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Introverted 78[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Intuitive 12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Thinking 12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Judging 11[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

:doh:

haha! You got INTJ. I don't know why that's funny..
But your Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging numbers seem to be kinda low. Maybe it's just an INTJ mood.

haha! You got INTJ. I don't know why that's funny..

I think it's funny too, ISFP and INTJ are pretty different! :D

But your Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging numbers seem to be kinda low. Maybe it's just an INTJ mood.

This is the same test that threw me off all the time when I first got into mbti, it always mistyped me as INTJ back then too. There must be something in the way it's worded that I'm interpreting differently to what they intend it to mean.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Introverted
Intuitive
Feeling

Judging
[SIZE=+0]
Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
Introvert
38 Intuitive
25 Feeler
56 Judger

It happens.
For awhile, I was actually testing as an INTP...

I lurked on INTP central and discovered that they are brilliant and hilarious over there and that were I to join their forum, they would eat me alive.