HumanMetrics Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

HumanMetrics Test

It happens.
For awhile, I was actually testing as an INTP...

I lurked on INTP central and discovered that they are brilliant and hilarious over there and that were I to join their forum, they would eat me alive.

When I was trying to figure out my type awhile back I lurked on the INFP forum for awhile. There was an INTP who ate me alive once...

It's very uncomfortable when someone finds websites you made for class in 8th grade and use that to demean who you are :|

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]ISFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedSensingFeelingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]89256278[/SIZE]

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • very expressed judging personality
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :spider:

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]ESTP

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Extraverted 11
Sensing 75

Thinking 25
Perceiving 22

this is what i got. I got ISTP a week or two ago with this same test.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]ESTP[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]Extraverted 11
Sensing 75
Thinking 25
Perceiving 22

this is what i got. I got ISTP a week or two ago with this same test.
Bah! I methinks this test is bunk.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is

[SIZE=+2] INFP
Introverted: 33
Intuitive: 50
Feeling: 62
Perceiving: 11

I just can't seem to get a break.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Bah! I methinks this test is bunk.

Nah, he's just got very similar preferences with his dominant and secondary functions. The introvert and extrovert, as well as the judging and percieving functions are very close. For example, he might be almost equally Se and Ti. (which is likely the case if he clicks with INFJs)

This means he'll likely score ISTP, ISTJ, ESTP, or ESTJ depending on his mood. It doesn't change his functions, just his opinion on a few questions here and there.

The test isn't as bunk as it would seem, but interpreting the data for ambiverts is not something it is well designed to do.

The test isn't as bunk as it would seem, but interpreting the data for ambiverts is not something it is well designed to do.

What do you make of a Feeling score of 62? A good share of people on this forum are certain that I'm a T.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is

[SIZE=+2] INFP
Introverted: 33
Intuitive: 50
Feeling: 62
Perceiving: 11

I just can't seem to get a break.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

You do realize I spend my days looking for tests that you will score INFP on and then post them here, right? It's all part of my clever plan muhuhahaha. Hehe.

Honestly, with a P of 11%, it's as likely that you're an INFJ as an INFP. I hold to my theory that you've got two very strong Ni and Fe functions, along with a very solid Ti function, which throws off these tests from time to time depending on which you're more in the mood to use. The strong Ti would also give you that sense of being an INTP that comes up from time to time.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Introverted: 44%
Intuitive: 85%
Feeling: 25%

Judging: 53%

You do realize I spend my days looking for tests that you will score INFP on and then post them here, right? It's all part of my clever plan muhuhahaha. Hehe.

I knew it!

Honestly, with a P of 11%, it's as likely that you're an INFJ as an INFP. I hold to my theory that you've got two very strong Ni and Fe functions, along with a very solid Ti function, which throws off these tests from time to time depending on which you're more in the mood to use. The strong Ti would also give you that sense of being an INTP that comes up from time to time.
Gotta tell ya, at this point I'm getting kind of sick of being an INFJ, and it would be nice to suddenly wake up tomorrow and be something else. When that Ti goes up against that Ni, its a bitch like you wouldn't believe. And don't let me get started on what its like when I let the Ti run wild and then have to deal with the Fe in the aftermath. INFJs have to have the worst order of functions possible. Using critical thought almost always either leads to internal or external suffering.

Last edited:
I took the online test and it came back INFJ, as usual, but some of the questions were tricky:

67. As a rule, current preoccupations worry you more than your future plans?

My current preoccupations do WORRY me (in the sense of causing me anxiety)
but my future plans WORRY me (in the sense that they are of more concern to me).

I think we need a test that is carefully unambiguous.

PS *is there a spell-check function? I cant spot one*

I took the online test and it came back INFJ, as usual, but some of the questions were tricky:

67. As a rule, current preoccupations worry you more than your future plans?

My current preoccupations do WORRY me (in the sense of causing me anxiety)
but my future plans WORRY me (in the sense that they are of more concern to me).

I think we need a test that is carefully unambiguous.

PS *is there a spell-check function? I cant spot one*

For me that question is a no brainer. FUTURE WORRIES ME 100000x MORE. If I don't know what is in the future, I go mad, and will continoue to go mad. So I play everything that could happen in my head, and results in much stress, and more worrying. The current stuff doesn't phase me nearly as much.

These questions seem pretty direct, however badly worded.

When that Ti goes up against that Ni, its a bitch like you wouldn't believe.

Actually, Ti and Ni do quite well together. Ni comes up with the answer and Ti finds the facts to support it. My conflict comes from when my Fe thinks things should be one way, but my Ni tells me they're not.

And don't let me get started on what its like when I let the Ti run wild and then have to deal with the Fe in the aftermath.

Um... Ti doesn't run wild so much as it just kinda tinkers indefinitely. Te runs wild. Along with Ne, Te creates an almost endless supply of 'what ifs'. Fi would have clashes with them due to not wanting to feel wrong, dumb, or indecisive.

INFJs have to have the worst order of functions possible. Using critical thought almost always either leads to internal or external suffering.

Actually, INFJs have very solid functions. We only get into trouble when we can't reconcile how we feel things should be with how they are, at which point we're idealistically stubborn. I think what you're describing is... (brace yourself) an INFP.

Your wish is granted. *magical glitter* When you wake up tomorrow, you'll be an INFP!

The only other solution is that you are an INFJ who's Fe has decided that the world is so far from the way it actually is (Ni and Ti) that you can't reconcile it, but your Fe refuses to budge. I've been there a few times. I felt like I was going to break.

Last edited:
Indigo:

I guess I am just stuck at the moment, having to deal with lots and lots of Sense-information and I have to organise it. This is me at my most stressed.

So when I think of the future, I am thinking of ideals and making plans.

I guess if I were not in my current situation, Question 67 would be clearer - but the present is so stressful that I can only look forward to the future.

Your wish is granted. *magical glitter* When you wake up tomorrow, you'll be an INFP!

If that is the case, then I have a really developed inferior function. I'm not afraid of using logic.

The only other solution is that you are an INFJ who's Fe has decided that the world is so far from the way it actually is (Ni and Ti) that you can't reconcile it, but your Fe refuses to budge. I've been there a few times. I felt like I was going to break.
That seems possible. Some part of me is definitely not budging.

I posted some philosophical writings that I made over the course of a year, as well as some other insights in the Manifesto thread. Since you seem to have a pretty good grasp of how the cognitive functions work, could you take a look and tell me which functions I seem to be using.

http://forum.infjs.com/showpost.php?p=60722&postcount=12

Perhaps that would help us solve this INFJ versus INFP mystery.

If that is the case, then I have a really developed inferior function. I'm not afraid of using logic.

That seems possible. Some part of me is definitely not budging.

I posted some philosophical writings that I made over the course of a year, as well as some other insights in the Manifesto thread. Since you seem to have a pretty good grasp of how the cognitive functions work, could you take a look and tell me which functions I seem to be using.

http://forum.infjs.com/showpost.php?p=60722&postcount=12

Perhaps that would help us solve this INFJ versus INFP mystery.

In your case, it is the great INFJ / INTJ / INFP / INTP mystery. However, I still hold to my stance that you are an INFJ with a very strong Ti, despite how much I tease you over your INFP results on various quizzes.

The length and detail of this introspective post is very Ti. At first glance, your views seem very Ne and Fi. You're very supportive of freedom and individual feelings. However, upon closer examination, this is the result of your Fe and Ni choosing to adopt these philosophies. You tend to refuse to back off of them unless forced through undeniable evidence, and feel compelled to share these with others so that they might join your perspective, perhaps even convert those that disagree despite your belief that people shouldn't do so. That is very Fe. You also have an ability to find exactly the right counter argument when debating, which is very Ni. Your belief system is causing you to choose preferences normally associated with Ne and Fi. It makes me wonder if you have some very Ne and Fi people in your life that have influenced you to these views, perhaps early in life. Another possibility would be that you were very 'turned off' by the standard Fe and Ni perspectives by people who were too adamant, urging you to adopt counter views. I'd wager a combination of both.

I think what has happened in your case is that your Fe has convinced itself to adopt a world view that is somewhat antagonistic to itself by insisting that it can't declare a universal world view of how things should be, causing a fair amount of conflict within your Fe function that you try to reconcile with your Ti and Ni functions. But, Fe is dominant in you, and will not stop being what it is, keeping you in a near constant state of conflict within yourself. When your Ti is winning, you seem more INTP. When your Fe is winning, you seem more INFJ. When they're in the middle of the battle, you seem more INFP or INTJ.

What do you think?

In your case, it is the great INFJ / INTJ / INFP / INTP mystery. However, I still hold to my stance that you are an INFJ with a very strong Ti, despite how much I tease you over your INFP results on various quizzes.

Okay.

The length and detail of this introspective post is very Ti. At first glance, your views seem very Ne and Fi. You're very supportive of freedom and individual feelings. However, upon closer examination, this is the result of your Fe and Ni choosing to adopt these philosophies. You tend to refuse to back off of them unless forced through undeniable evidence, and feel compelled to share these with others so that they might join your perspective, perhaps even convert those that disagree despite your belief that people shouldn't do so. That is very Fe. You also have an ability to find exactly the right counter argument when debating, which is very Ni. Your belief system is causing you to choose preferences normally associated with Ne and Fi. It makes me wonder if you have some very Ne and Fi people in your life that have influenced you to these views, perhaps early in life. Another possibility would be that you were very 'turned off' by the standard Fe and Ni perspectives by people who were too adamant, urging you to adopt counter views. I'd wager a combination of both.

Very insightful.

I think what has happened in your case is that your Fe has convinced itself to adopt a world view that is somewhat antagonistic to itself by insisting that it can't declare a universal world view of how things should be, causing a fair amount of conflict within your Fe function that you try to reconcile with your Ti and Ni functions. But, Fe is dominant in you, and will not stop being what it is, keeping you in a near constant state of conflict within yourself. When your Ti is winning, you seem more INTP. When your Fe is winning, you seem more INFJ. When they're in the middle of the battle, you seem more INFP or INTJ.

That sounds dead on.

What do you think?

I'm curious how you managed to extrapolate all that based on just what you have seen of me on this forum. I can see now why INFJs get accused of being psychic.

Okay.

Very insightful.

That sounds dead on.

I'm curious how you managed to extrapolate all that based on just what you have seen of me on this forum. I can see now why INFJs get accused of being psychic.

The short answer? Yes, I'm psychic.

The other short answer? Ni picks up on unrelated subtle cues and pulls them into a singularity. Fe thinks in terms of other people and how they relate. Ti ponders what makes them tick and why. The INFJ's cognitive process is designed to do exactly what I just did when all of the functions are operating at a good capacity.

Somehow, this also lets me know things about people that I have no way of knowing. Perhaps Ni's ability to pull unrelated cues together and then reason through Fe and Ti are much more subconsciously efficient than anyone gives them credit.

Glad I could help.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]67385022[/SIZE]