HumanMetrics Test | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

HumanMetrics Test

INFJ

89/50/12/33

• very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
I'm usually more expressed in the feeling department but I guess not lately.

Last edited:
INFP today - 78, 50, 22, 11. F and P are always quite low - P and J usually switch (I'm messy but I plan things).

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]78/50/62/56

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Introverted-100%
Intuitive-88%
Thinking-1%
Judging-33%
[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]
You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • very expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
Sigh..intution increased..Judging and Introversion are pretty much the same..and I still score as an INTJ on this test...

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 75 12 44

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

My introversion and judging scores were lower last time I took this. I'll chalk the introversion part up to being stuck in this damn apartment for the entire weekend.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences % [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]I 67[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]N 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]F 65[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]J 1[/SIZE]

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
heh

Last edited:
Your Type is
INFJ
89 62 12 44

Your Type is

INFJ
Introverted-44%
Intuitive-75%
Feeling-25%
Judging-11%

what do you guys think of my flexible J score?
How does that affect the use of my functions..?

My intuition is always the highest score. Introversion fluctuates... but rarely ever slips fully into extroversion.
Feeling used to be much stronger...

Yea, my judging score has always been the weakest, it seems.

Your Type is

INFJ
Introverted-44%
Intuitive-75%
Feeling-25%
Judging-11%

what do you guys think of my flexible J score?
How does that affect the use of my functions..?

My intuition is always the highest score. Introversion fluctuates... but rarely ever slips fully into extroversion.
Feeling used to be much stronger...

Yea, my judging score has always been the weakest, it seems.

it is not uncommon for INFJ's to have weak J scores, we are often called the least ''J'' of the J types, and there's plenty here who have low J scores and sometimes they can even fall into being a T type, same with T/F as their are our secondary and tertiary functins their ranges would be more closer than N/S which is first/last, not that this make sa type in any way, most members have created their own breed of the INFJ type, as no one fits a description perfectly.

INTJ and INFJ :)
The questions themselves are ambiguous to me.
Some defy a yes/no answer.
Either way, I seem a very odd character.
Hardly surprising I ended up taking wing and looking down from a tree.
Anyone else notice a variable personality?

I - 89
N - 25
F - 50
J - 89

[SIZE=+1]I-11[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]N-50[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]T-75[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]J-44[/SIZE]

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Introverted-95[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Intuitive-62[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Feeling-12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Judging-56[/SIZE]

Last edited:
HumanMrytics Test

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]89626222[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ
[/SIZE]
Introverted 11%
Intuitive 38%
Feeling 12%
Judging 22%

Every time I take this test, I have this subconscious score going of my answers that makes me think I'm going to come out ENTP. I feel like I'm answering more E, T, and P questions than not. But, I answer honestly, and I still come out INFJ (though my I, F, and J are all 'Slight').
[/SIZE]

INTJ

Introverted - 33%
Intuitive - 62%
Thinking - 38%
Judging - 11%

I can't seem to shake the occasional INTJ result.

I think a major reason to why many of us sometimes test as an INTJ is because on this test in particular, there are many questions involving feeling confortable expressing emotions. As a general rule, INFJ's do not feel confortable doing such a thing, unless we are in good company. As such, F scores tend to be low, and brush into the T range.

Very insightful Indigo. I initially tested as 1% Thinking for INTJ, then with your knowledge in mind retook the test, and tested like 25% Thinking, which was the opposite direction I anticipated to go. So of course I went and had to do a complete re-evaluation and saw a nice clip that cleared things up. I wonder why I went even further from Feeling. But yeah, good job IndigoSensor!
( http://www.typexperience.com/video/57/INFJ-and-INTJ--Whats-the-difference )

Your Type is
INFJ
56 50 25 11

:m202:

INTJ

Introverted - 33%
Intuitive - 62%
Thinking - 38%
Judging - 11%

I can't seem to shake the occasional INTJ result.

This really is interesting. Your results imply that the difference in your N and S is 62%, while the difference between your T and F is 38%. This means you are N, T, F, then S preference. You're clearly an introvert, which implies that you are Ni, Te, Fi, Se... which actually checks out with INTJ. If you were an NTP with these preferences, you'd be an Ne, Ti, Fe, Si aka ENTP. I really don't see that.

Maybe our mutual first instinct was correct. Both me, our INTJ, and you all thought you were an INTJ before all of this started. I mean, you do seem to have a lot of INTJ traits, and not a lot of the INTP traits. You don't argue a whole lot (Ne Ti). You clarify (Ni Te). You don't focus on the possibilities (Ne). You seek the answers (Ni). You're not the most crafty person (Ti). You are very musical (Fi). And most importantly, ENFPs are your kryptonite (INTJ). Maybe we've just been thrown off by the differences between you and our mutual INTJ female, and didn't stop to realize that the similarities were far greater.

INFJs do this with each other a lot. We seem to try to kick each other out of the INFJ club if we're not perfectly alike, and it just doesn't work like that. INFJs come in a variety of shapes and sizes. INTJs can too.

Honestly, I can't think of a better fit for you than INTJ, even if it isn't a perfect fit.

Last edited:
ENTP[SIZE=+1]ExtravertedIntuitiveThinkingPerceiving[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]78881278[/SIZE]
You are:
  • very expressed extravert
  • very expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed perceiving personality