HumanMetrics Test | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

HumanMetrics Test

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]89947556[/SIZE]

It's been ENTP week for me.

Your Type is
ENTP
Strength of the preferences %
Extraverted 22
Intuitive 75
Thinking 50
Perceiving 17​

Yeah.... That crack ain't quality.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Introverted 33
Intuitive 26
Feeling 44
Judging 16

Your Type is
ISTP
Introverted-67
Sensing-1
Thinking-38
Perceiving-11

This is a first o_O

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] [SIZE=+2] INTP[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
56 50 62 11

This is the worst test I have ever taken.

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
67 50 12 1​

Given how poorly people have said that this test scores them at maybe I'm not an INFJ :p

[SIZE=+1]woopsie, Edit:
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ: 33/25/25/1[/SIZE][/SIZE]

That's... curious. :m083:

Wow. Incredibly definitive with the J/P.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
I 67
N 88
T 12
J 1

EDIT: From other people's responses, this test might be kinda wonky. I tend to shy away from tests that only let you answer "yes" or "no." They don't allow for "well, both," "some of time/somewhat," etc. If they're well-crafted, maybe...

Last edited:
EDIT: From other people's responses, this test might be kinda wonky. I tend to shy away from tests that only let you answer "yes" or "no." They don't allow for "well, both," "some of time/somewhat," etc. If they're well-crafted, maybe...

humanmetrics is an axis test that is in the same format as the Myers Briggs. It attempts to isolate preferences by using binary responses. Unfortunately, this creates a lot of "man that could really go either way depending on..." conundrums, but that's intentional to develop contrast in the preferences.

Try taking the keys2cognition test if you haven't already, then compare the areas where they correlate. Most people seem to get a pretty fair degree of correlation.... ~75% or so. That should help you get more in the ballpark if you're still curious. Some people also like the Mental Muscle test, which is in yet another format.

Edit: And I just noticed that you replied to my blog pretty much along this subject. My bad.

Last edited:
humanmetrics is an axis test that is in the same format as the Myers Briggs. It attempts to isolate preferences by using binary responses. Unfortunately, this creates a lot of "man that could really go either way depending on..." conundrums, but that's intentional to develop contrast in the preferences.

Try taking the keys2cognition test if you haven't already, then compare the areas where they correlate. Most people seem to get a pretty fair degree of correlation.... ~75% or so. That should help you get more in the ballpark if you're still curious. Some people also like the Mental Muscle test, which is in yet another format.

Edit: And I just noticed that you replied to my blog pretty much along this subject. My bad.

I appreciate the suggestion of the Mental Muscle test, I'll have to try that out tomorrow. Yep, I dropped off a load of blather on the same blog post today too, hehe.

Thank ya VH. :}

I appreciate the suggestion of the Mental Muscle test, I'll have to try that out tomorrow. Yep, I dropped off a load of blather on the same blog post today too, hehe.

Thank ya VH. :}

You're welcome. Take it with a grain of salt though. It's designed on a flawed principle. It only pits paired cognitive functions against one another, which means it only measures the differences in paired functions. For example... let's say I'm an INFJ with a well developed Ni, Fe, and Ti. My Ni will show up strong over my Se, but my Fe will show up weak over my Ti. That makes sense. The problem is... with shadow functions it's possible to have greater discrepancy than with your main functions. For example, Si and Te are really difficult for me, so I score very high on Ne and Fi, which makes the test think I'm an ENFP. The test assumes that people will have neutral scores on shadow function sets and the opposite is usually the case.

If the test pitted each function against each other function, that would be 64 questions, and would probably edge out preferences a lot better.

I actually sent a letter to the developer explaining this, and he sent me a typical ENTP "you clearly are incapable of comprehending the genius behind this" response... as he refuted my assertions by confirming them. I can't make this up.

Never under estimate the power of the ENTP ego. It can convince itself of anything so long as it makes them feel like they are right.

HUMANMETRICS

Jung Typology Testâ„¢

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
78 25 38 44

INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss
INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ INFJ Famous Personalities

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
very expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Your Type
INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Judging(67%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)

• [*=left]You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    [*=left]You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Almost every time i took this test i got the same answer. each time i responded differently, but somehow it always amounted to INFJ. one time i took this test and i responded the way i thought was ideal, and not how i really was, it still ended up being INFJ :p

INTP

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Perceiving(11)%

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

INFJ
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Judging(56%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Is this normal? 100%!?

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(50%) Judging(22%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

ENTJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

The happiest, least anxious version of myself looks like this.