Never get bored of this test. :)

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
Introverted 22
Intuitive 62
Feeling 50
Judging 1
Huh, I seemed to have jumped onto a fence, at least temporarily.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging [SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] 61252567

[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]
You are:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • distinctively expressed judging personality

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Introverted-22
Intuitive-62
Feeling-50
Judging
You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • very expressed judging personality

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] ENTP

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Extraverted - 44%
Intuitive
- 88%
Thinking - 38%
Perceiving - 78%

You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • very expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed perceiving personality

Has anyone here clicked the "Risk Attitudes Profiler" link below the results?

[SIZE=+1]Primary Type(s) [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1] Inspired[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] 45%[/SIZE]
Secondary Type(s)
Adventurer 32%

I thought my result sounded like a dictator.

:m162:

I need to do some thinking to determine how true/false it all is, but the "authoritarian" part is unequivocally wrong.

[SIZE=+1]Risk Type Profile:

[/SIZE]Inspired

Your need for the excitement of risk is an inexhaustible source of energy during a greater part of your life. This energy sometimes drives you to endeavors which may endanger your fortune and even your life. You are always obsessed by your idea and persist in advocating and spreading it no matter how it is accepted by society around you. Developing and putting into effect this idea produces in you a pleasurable state of mind and gives you a reason for living.

There are a relatively small number of such people in the world, but many of them are universally known because their conviction, faith and determination promulgated ideas that influenced history. Famous personages who are close to this type include the biblical Abraham, the apostle Paul, Mohammed, religious reformers and leaders like Martin Luther, John Calvin, Joan of Arc, explorers who changed the understanding of global geography like Columbus and Magellan, Galilei, Copernicus, philosopher-utopists like Thomas More, inventors like Fulton, social reformers like Emmeline Pankhurst and Mahatma Ghandi, and revolutionists like Robespierre and Lenin. There are also among them founders of various religious sects and of political movements.

This type of person may have ideas that are not necessarily earth-shaking or important to all of mankind, but they occupy him completely. These ideas may be of an invention, a scientific hypothesis or a special philosophically substantiated way of life or nutrition, such as Zen Buddhism or vegetarianism. Among this type are also found passionate collectors of paintings, books, stamps, etc., whose main goal is to obtain a rare painting, book or stamp.

The distinctive characteristic of such persons is their complete preoccupation with their idea; it becomes their purpose in life and they see their lives as the means to implement this idea or as the time period in which they can reach their goals. Their idea extremely important to them and without them they cannot imagine their lives.

Neither past nor present is actual for this type of person; he is pointed only towards the future, the time when his goal will be reached. Obstacles and dangers do not stop him; on the contrary, they stimulate his activity.

He treats people around him according to how these people see his ideas and goals: if these people share his goals he will treat them well; if they are indifferent or hostile to his ideas, he will be indifferent or hostile to them; and if they do not approve of them, or worse, are opposed to them, he will regard them as enemies and will hate them.

This type of person, if obsessed by social, political or religious ideas, sees all of mankind as the object of his concern, and he loves mankind as a whole more than individual people. He is ready to sacrifice individual people for the sake of a "common happiness" but not if those individuals are his faithful fellow-fighters. He is also ready to sacrifice himself for his idea. He does not spare either himself or others.

Such a person is egocentric in the sense that he considers himself the center of all events - but he is not egotistical. He does not have purely personal interests. Food for him is, for the most part, not a source of pleasure but only the means to satisfy his hunger. He is capable of enjoying his food but often has special tastes: food must be cooked in a special way, or served at a specific temperature, etc. He does not care for entertainment, except perhaps talking about subjects of interest to him. However, his interests often range beyond the limits of his main idea or obsession and his knowledge in different spheres is striking. He will have his own point of view on all subjects and it is almost always interesting to listen to what he has to say.

He is often surrounded by followers or disciples who are equally passionate about his ideas, but he has only one or two really close friends. He is indifferent to the opposite sex although he can experience a type of love towards one of his admirers, who becomes his main comrade-in-arms.

He is, to some extent, attached to his family, but he is authoritarian towards them and intolerant of the slightest neglect of their duty which is to serve the cause of the head of the family. He suffers major setbacks and even tragedies stoically, turning aside to immerse himself ever deeper in his cause.

Last edited:
INFJ

Introverted - 78 Intuitive - 62 Feeling - 75 Judging - 1

very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Introverted
Intuitive 25
Feeling 12
Judging 78

I am actually really surprised that my F score went down. Considering what is and has been going on with me over the past few weeks, I felt like it would spiked up quite a bit. Hell, I even felt like I was answering questions that would have made it go up. Guess you never know.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] ENFJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Extraverted-1
Intuitive-62
Feeling-12

Judging
[SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]
You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • very expressed judging personality
Interesting, this proves once again the NJ variant idea.

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
100 88 12 33

once again my N is one of my highest scores. hmmm. *scratches head* (is there a monkey for that?) and what happened to me feelings??! last time i took this same test i got a 70 something on it... hmmm.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INFP[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceiving[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]22883811[/SIZE]

Whenever I test now this is what I get.

It used to be that I would either get INFJ or ENTJ (I guess depending on what mood I was in) but now I get INFP everytime.

Your Type is:

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %
I=89 N=62 F=62 J=11

This is a pretty typical result for me. Strong I and weak J, with the other two in between.

Introverted 78%
Intuitive 50%
Feeling 25%
Judging 56%

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Haven't taken this for a while now:

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]17 - Introverted
25 - Intuitive

1 - Thinking

89 - Judging

Borderlined on F/T again, that does happen. No one here seems to think I am a T type though so I have to say I am an F. My F will bounce back when I get better at expressing my emotions, because it is a big problem for me and has been for a while now.

I can safely eliminate being an S type, Some of you disagree, but I do use Si, but Ni actually does seem to win out in the end largely.

My Introversion went down more, which kinda does make sense the more I think about it. It is more that I am at ease in crowds and doing activites with people. I think this is largely a product of putting a lot of work into understanding motives of others. Horay for progress and results!

My J score went up, what else is new?

Haven't taken this for a while now:

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]17 - Introverted
25 - Intuitive

1 - Thinking

89 - Judging

Borderlined on F/T again, that does happen. No one here seems to think I am a T type though so I have to say I am an F. My F will bounce back when I get better at expressing my emotions, because it is a big problem for me and has been for a while now.

I can safely eliminate being an S type, Some of you disagree, but I do use Si, but Ni actually does seem to win out in the end largely.

My Introversion went down more, which kinda does make sense the more I think about it. It is more that I am at ease in crowds and doing activites with people. I think this is largely a product of putting a lot of work into understanding motives of others. Horay for progress and results!

My J score went up, what else is new?

I think you may be a T type.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFJ

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Introverted-17
Intuitive-100
Feeling-75
Judging

You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • very expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

The J increased by a lot since I went on my ''P'' state. F also increased a whole bunch, I decreased quite a bit.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Introverted 100%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Intuitive 25%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Feeling 38%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Judging [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]11%[/SIZE]

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality