How do you judge people? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you judge people?

Judge People Based on Intuition

You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.

You Judge People Based on Evidence

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

http://www.blogthings.com/howdoyoujudgepeoplequiz/

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

quite surprising.

i got the same result. i think we already have a thread about this though.

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgments about people either.

You Judge People Based on Intuition

You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.

Evidence.

True.

Evidence

"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit." - Matthew 7:16-18

"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit." - Matthew 7:16-18

So, with delusional self righteousness and massive over generalisation then?

Reactions: Jungian Trip
Do you believe the passage you quoted to be true?

It is arguably one of the most ignorant things I've ever read

Do you believe the passage you quoted to be true?

It is arguably one of the most ignorant things I've ever read
Evaluating a person's actions and drawing conclusions from those actions isn't at all unreasonable. It's not unlike what others have already said in this thread.

Evaluating a person's actions and drawing conclusions from those actions isn't at all unreasonable. It's not unlike what others have already said in this thread.

Ah. I believe we have different interpretations of that passage.

I still disagree with it though. Every person is capable of good or bad behaviour.

I apologise for my harshness btw

You Judge People Based on Nothing
You stinkin' bitch, get a life will you. All you do in life is judge, judge, judge and you do it instantly. It's like a reflex to you.
You love to know things about others based on your pathetic assumptions which are really based on nothing at all.

Quite honestly, you usually keep this stuff on the DL because people don't understand and call you a crazy, conceited mo-fo.
With right, because when you say how you actually feel you are confusing people and they have no idea what you're getting it from!
Stop confusing people, it's rude. They are totally right, and you are totally wrong. Duh.
Majority always rules, so this means you are always wrong. People judge you for judging others. It is quite funny.

People love to call you dirty words like INTJ, as well.

Wow, this test was harsh =/