How do you judge people? | INFJ Forum

How do you judge people?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, Sep 5, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,381
    Messages:
    28,274
    Featured Threads:
    94
    Likes Received:
    22,786
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    How do you judge people?
    http://www.blogthings.com/howdoyoujudgepeoplequiz/

    You Judge People Based on Others' Opinions

    You believe that your friends and family members are good judges of character.
    If a friend can vouch for someone, that's all you need to give that person a chance.

    If your friends or family dislike someone in your life, you take that seriously as well.
    While you can rely on others for advice, try to rely on yourself more. You know deep down who to trust.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Free likes this.
  2. Odyne

    Odyne ===========
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Threads:
    156
    Messages:
    6,090
    Featured Threads:
    7
    Likes Received:
    6,843
    Trophy Points:
    887
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
    __
    quite true!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  3. DimensionX

    Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Threads:
    49
    Messages:
    1,237
    Likes Received:
    289
    Trophy Points:
    642
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    -
    [​IMG]

    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx and Odyne like this.
  4. 88chaz88

    88chaz88 Back for a limited time only
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2010
    Threads:
    141
    Messages:
    4,872
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1,221
    Trophy Points:
    766
    MBTI:
    ????
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  5. Bird

    Bird Happy Go Lucky

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Threads:
    120
    Messages:
    6,230
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    3,512
    Trophy Points:
    878
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  6. KazeCraven

    KazeCraven Graduated from Typology : May 2011
    Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Threads:
    76
    Messages:
    1,339
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    177
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    IEI
    Enneagram:
    6w5 sp/sx
    I Judge People Based on Evidence.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  7. magister343

    magister343 Permanent Fixture

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    1,106
    Likes Received:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    607
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    stupid system (5w4)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  8. Bird

    Bird Happy Go Lucky

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Threads:
    120
    Messages:
    6,230
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    3,512
    Trophy Points:
    878
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    Hmmm...

    I'm noticing a trend here..
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. the

    the Si master race.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Threads:
    479
    Messages:
    14,392
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    8,780
    Trophy Points:
    1,112
    MBTI:
    ISTJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Often and accurately.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    acd likes this.
  10. Siamese cat

    Siamese cat Madame Cat strikes again

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    2,043
    Likes Received:
    502
    Trophy Points:
    672
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    [​IMG]

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  11. j e s s i e

    j e s s i e Buried Myself Alive
    Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    385
    Likes Received:
    154
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    xNFP
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    You Judge People Based on Experience

    [​IMG]

    You think you know human nature pretty well. You've lived long enough to know what kind of people to stay away from.
    On the flip side, you know what kind of people you click with. You find it easy to bond with certain strangers.

    While you tend to be right about people, sometimes you will dislike someone too quickly for having minor character flaws.
    Give new people more of a chance. You can keep strangers at arm's length, but don't write them off right away!
     
  12. slant

    slant Sedated slanty

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Threads:
    332
    Messages:
    10,192
    Featured Threads:
    39
    Likes Received:
    15,624
    Trophy Points:
    1,741
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    Infp
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    Evidence
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sphynx likes this.
  13. deadred

    deadred Community Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2010
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    538
    Likes Received:
    61
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Judge People Based on Intuition

    You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
    Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

    Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
    Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. rawr

    rawr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2010
    Threads:
    123
    Messages:
    7,306
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    2,371
    Trophy Points:
    867
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Earth
    MBTI:
    IxTP
    Enneagram:
    human
    You Judge People Based on Evidence
    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

    haha
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Raccoon Love

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Threads:
    310
    Messages:
    5,413
    Likes Received:
    703
    Trophy Points:
    657
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Judge People Based on Evidence
    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
  16. Matariki

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Threads:
    106
    Messages:
    3,491
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    498
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    :m123:

    You Judge People Based on Evidence

    You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgments about people either.
    You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

    It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
    You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. aeon

    aeon Ooh, a bunny!
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Threads:
    52
    Messages:
    3,267
    Likes Received:
    3,950
    Trophy Points:
    323
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    9
    [​IMG]

    You Judge People Based on Intuition

    You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
    Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

    Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
    Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Barnabas

    Barnabas Time Lord

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Threads:
    263
    Messages:
    5,241
    Likes Received:
    669
    Trophy Points:
    667
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Florida man
    MBTI:
    wiblywobly
    Enneagram:
    timeywimey
    for a bunch of intuitives you sure test like a bunch of thinkers


    You Judge People Based on Intuition
    You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
    Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

    Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
    Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Erick likes this.
  19. Raccoon Love

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Threads:
    310
    Messages:
    5,413
    Likes Received:
    703
    Trophy Points:
    657
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    tell that to the NT's xD.
     
  20. Bird

    Bird Happy Go Lucky

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Threads:
    120
    Messages:
    6,230
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    3,512
    Trophy Points:
    878
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -


    I would rep this if I had points!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page