How do you judge people? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How do you judge people?

You Judge People Based on Nothing
You stinkin' bitch, get a life will you. All you do in life is judge, judge, judge and you do it instantly. It's like a reflex to you.
You love to know things about others based on your pathetic assumptions which are really based on nothing at all.

Quite honestly, you usually keep this stuff on the DL because people don't understand and call you a crazy, conceited mo-fo.
With right, because when you say how you actually feel you are confusing people and they have no idea what you're getting it from!
Stop confusing people, it's rude. They are totally right, and you are totally wrong. Duh.
Majority always rules, so this means you are always wrong. People judge you for judging others. It is quite funny.

People love to call you dirty words like INTJ, as well.

Wow, this test was harsh =/

Wait, was this really an analysis?

:p

Reactions: Neuropedia
You Judge People Based on Evidence
You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

Evidence is a broad term.

------------------------

True for the most part. Sometimes, I trust my instincts and that usually turns out very well in the long run.

[FONT=&quot]You Judge People Based on Evidence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.

You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.[/FONT]

remember that much is relative-
for instance in response to the quote "never judge a book by its cover"
i would imply that somtimes quote; "you can tell alot about a book by its cover"
in the sense that - (directly related to books btw)- when i look at the cover of a book
and the title states "book about the sea" - and the illistrations Show a picture of the sea with dolphins & fish etc
my logic and my intuition would most likely agree that
:m027: hmmm. it seems that 'this book is about the sea' & all that THAT implies

Reactions: Shae Lassman
all im stating here is that - "truth can be found everywhere" and anywhere

because

Quote;God is Everywhere

I judge people by their shoes
or at least juxtapose this information with the other information I can immediately obtain

Reactions: aerosol
You Judge People Based On Other's Opinions

You believe that your friends and family members are good judges of character.
If a friend can vouch for someone, that's all you need to give that person a chance.

If your friends or family dislike someone in your life, you take that seriously as well.
While you can rely on others for advice, try to rely on yourself more. You know deep down who to trust.

You Judge People Based on Intuition

You can't explain why you trust and like some people. It's all about going with your gut.
Your instincts tend to be right, and your first impression of someone usually sticks.

Keep going with your intuition, as it has served you well ... especially when you have a bad feeling about someone.
Be open to changing your mind about people. Your intuition may change if you learn more information about someone.

I wouldn't say that I never go with my gut-ususally do- but wait for more evidence before judging- don't want to be wrong.

Last edited:

:m083:

evidence.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33

Evidence (that I ignore)

This is absolutely true. I know better, but loneliness craves kindness. I assume it is genuine. I want to believe people see me as a friend. Simple.

Paranoia guides me when I survey a social situation or an individual's behavior from a distance. That's when I know something is off. Every fucking time I ignore my intuition, I regret it.

But, one-on-one, I'm easy to fool. Just send a smiley. I go cheap.

You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize."

*spits up drink*

evidence.jpg

evidence.jpg