How do you judge people? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How do you judge people?

You Judge People Based on Evidence
evidence.jpg

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educatedchoices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.

Why is there such a negative association against people who judge?

I utterly hate working with people when I try nobody else is ever capable in any possible way. It makes me sick and lose hope in humanity.

hmm

I judge people based on their statements

Reactions: Offline

You know better than to judge a book by its cover, and you don't make snap judgements about people either.
You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

It's hard for you to trust people that you've just met. You always need to get to know people.
You never go with your gut, but you may be surprised. Your intuition is probably more dead on than you realize.
__
quite true!
Yep got this one too

evidence.jpg

You look at the facts, and you try to make educated choices. You never mind admitting that you're wrong.

Reactions: Sandie33