Five minutes, | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Five minutes,

I'd run to the nearest bathroom, grab a towel, yell to my family "the world's exploding in five minutes!!" (they would then roll their eyes, as this would be something that my over-active-imagination would make "normal" for me) run outside and stand in the middle of the street with my thumb up to the sky. More than likely I'd end up dying from getting trampled by a wild animal (namely a deer) just seconds before everything went up in smoke. :\

Hmmm.... the Earth exploding in 5 minutes?

*beep, beep*

Beam me up, Scotty.

I'd try to consume as much chocolate as physically possible in five minutes and kill myself through gluttony, just before everything else went *kaboom*

I'd much rather die eating chocolate instead of being blown to smithereens . . .

I would spend my time with Angie and hold her and watch the end of the world together. She may have a different idea though.. lol

Reflecting upon my life and what have I done as a human being, think of all my experiences and just shut my eyes.

I would destroy something that people would think is important. Gits and shiggles for me, and an emphasis on the futility of everything for everyone else. Maybe a building, maybe a landmark, maybe just liiiiiiiiives!

OH!! Or I'd eat a whole tub of sourcream and shredded cheddar cheese.

:m090:

Oh crap.
Unleash everything.
All my love, pent up adoration, criticism, complexes, sensitivities.

I think that might be called...

living.

I'd probably just sit on the veranda and watch the minutes pass by. Keeping inner peace and getting ready for another life.

I'd be sitting on boat in the middle of the lake, with a note book and a guitar, alone and in silence.

It's where I find my peace now, so it might as well be where I find my peace in the end.

The earth will explode in five minutes, where are you? Who are you spending your last moments with and what are you doing?

I'm at home, alone, playing X-box 360.

:(

hey that's not so bad, you'll be spending your last minds immersed in tranquil solitude :p would give you time to think, at least.

as for me, i'd probably call up my friends and family and babble on and on about how I love them and it's going to be ok. i'd probably pray to god too, even though i'm an atheist. end of the world would inspire faith in me, i'm sure :p

Finishing a ripe nectarine in real life while doing handstands in my imagination.

Mine has already been stated. :m027:

Five Minutes?

I'd smoke a bowl and say buy too the family, make love to the spouse for the very last time, then eat a sausage.

A stoners minute is a very long minute.
:m192:

In the mountain, singing a folklore song.

The animals can sense such events, so I reckon I will also see them do very unusual things there. I've experienced it first hand, during full solar eclipse in a high forest, miles away from civilzation. It's amazing. It's amazing to realize how sensitive all these creatures are, to solar activity. Even the smallest bugs. They begin to react strangely, very early on. And the wolves cry like babies.

p.s. however, i do not believe in concepts like "the end of the world" or the origin of "the" universe. i don't think any process has very abrupt margins, including the so called life and death stages of organic matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: myself