Five minutes, | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Five minutes,

Well, I figured I only have five minutes to live.....its take much longer than that to achieve an orgasm...

Speak for yourself female.

Exactly! I know it doesn't take a male long to achieve climax. Thats why sex in five minutes would be a waste of MY time!

Well if that's the logic we're using Alcyone, I might as spike everyone with some X and fuck for the last five minutes of existence on the mortal plane.

I'm down... I mean it's THE last 5 minutes of Earth... I prefer to make love than just fuck, but if it's the last 5 then it's not like im in it for a long term relationship right?

My luck i'd be obliterated nanoseconds before orgasm in wich case I think I'd prefer to run around breaking things and squeezing boobies as stated earlier.

Exactly! I know it doesn't take a male long to achieve climax. Thats why sex in five minutes would be a waste of MY time!

But who said it be for an orgasm?

I'd be doing it to be in the midst of lust and passion while I die, not after.

Yikes...all that frenetic energy. I'd rather sit back, faded, trippin, and slugging a $200 bottle of wine. Celebrate my end in the prohibited laid back chemical haze that I've never experienced in life.

Been there done that (midst of lust and passion thingy that is)...I just want to try something different.

Hahaha! Really? Maybe I shouldn't post...hahaha...too adult, hahaha!

The earth will explode in five minutes, where are you? Who are you spending your last moments with and what are you doing?

I'm at home, alone, playing X-box 360.

:(

Well, while I do expect this to happen around six Billion years or so 9 (could be longer) when the Sun finally Novas. I don't have any clue who I will be with or what I will be doing. I don't even know if I will have a humanoid type of body as we know it by then. I will more likely be made of spirit and light, and dreams by then. Actually, I think I already am. :smile:

Last edited:
Somehow...I cannot tell if you are laughing with me....or at me!

:D

Oh no, I'm not laughing at you. Hahaha! I was laughing at my thought...orgasming in 5 minutes. Trust me, it's very possible, even for a woman...but it's probably too adult to get into here, lol.

IN that case TK...maybe you should teach me that way I can get to sleep sooner at night!

Oh no, I'm not laughing at you. Hahaha! I was laughing at my thought...orgasming in 5 minutes. Trust me, it's very possible, even for a woman...but it's probably too adult to get into here, lol.

We're all adults no? Oh wait, no.. Isn't there a clause in the membership about adult content..?

Definitely possible. Even likely. Except the fear may temper with the excitement. So maybe a $200 bottle of something special AND wild sex :D

1. The rocket is only temporary, we're just prolonging the inevitable.
  2. We're just getting front row seats to see the earth go bang from space, the best view.
  3. We're not going anywhere anyways, I mean the moon is gonna be effected somehow.

Quite the view. I'd be exciting but maybe I would feel simultaneously terrified that everyone was gone and I suddenly remained, awaiting whatever awaited me on my own...

Why yes I do, thankee. Hey waitup... THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE?!? OMG WHO WOULD DO THAT?!? WHY?!?

OH THE HUMANITY :faint2:

Hahaha..

I would be questioning the validity of the lie....it's just my nature.
Maybe looking for the supreme being and the four stones, as in
"The Fifth Element". I would no doubt spend my last five minutes, if it were so, trying to save the world.....maybe even offering myself for the rest.
Praying; lots of prayer.:rapture:

I would google "how to prevent the earth exploding".

o_O oookay.....some of the above posts yuck xD

but the last five minutes...hmm
i'd grab a bunch of people and with my superhuman strength and fly out into space without exploding and live on pluto....with a bunch of heaters and blankets...lol

Watching 1/3 of an episode of Metalocalypse.

I'd be reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. True story - a friend at work has the first 4 books in one volume, he's almost done reading it, and he'll let me borrow it - probably tomorrow! Oh no's!

Well, while I do expect this to happen around six Billion years or so 9 (could be longer) when the Sun finally Novas. I don't have any clue who I will be with or what I will be doing. I don't even know if I will have a humanoid type of body as we know it by then. I will more likely be made of spirit and light, and dreams by then. Actually, I think I already am. :smile:

The sun is too small to nova, it will simply burn out. I would rather it go out with a BANG though. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_will_happen_if_the_sun_goes_supernova

I fear entropy much more than supernovae.