First movie that made you cry? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

First movie that made you cry?

Jesus, lately I watched Irreversible. That film is FUCKED. UP. I full on cried through my fingers when that rape scene came on. Fucking horrible. The worst part of it was imagining that happening to someone you loved.

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken.
Wish I could find this movie still.

Dark Crystal

lgst3369+gelfings-jen-and-kira-jim-hensons-dark-crystal-poster.jpg

Don't remmeber ths first one..I am move to tears easily...

The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast

the rest is mainly anime and disney films I can't recall at the moment

all others I seen much older so they ae not the ''first''

Okay....who didn't cry during Up? I don't know anybody who didn't get a little choked up during that "lifetime" sequence!!!

It was ever after, what a love story. :D I think it is very interesting for me and enchanting. I still watch it. My one friend suggested to me see it.

Forrest Gump.

BTW Irreversable was such an annoying film to watch I didnt even make it to the rape scene.

I am not sure was it the very first movie that made me cry (or at least very sad), but it was one of the old Russian animation called "Penguins". Story about the penguin who drowned because, he couldn't leave his egg on the shore when there was time to leave the island, and his child wasn't hatched up yet, because other penguin changed his egg to a stone. So, simply, the egg was to heavy carry with in water.

hm.. i cant remember to be honest but do a proper cry, never. tear, ps I love you

Bambi didn't make me cry, but I was in shock after Bambi's mother died. My own mother spent the rest of the movie trying to snap me out of it.

First movie that made me cry:

[YOUTUBE]QOu-X9AZVbU[/YOUTUBE]

spartacus.jpg

Spartacus (1960) , shown on TV; Stanley Kubrick, Kirk Douglas, Laurence Olivier etc

I remember how hurt I felt to see good friends being forced to fight with each other to death. There was some unbearable injustice in all that.

Not sure if that's the first sad movie-memory, but it's one of the first, and I think I cried, when I realized that people have done (and do) such things. It was very hard for me to accept.

Another very early memory related with crying is when I got introduced to the story of Tristan and Isolde; I cried rivers of tears for these folks.

Last edited:
I felt ridiculously awkward, but I got choked up at the end of 'The Perfect Storm' back when it came out. I think that makes a first for anyone during that movie.

Map Of The Human Heart.

I may get the odd tear at the odd movie.
This was more like what would happen if the Hoover Dam gave way.