First movie that made you cry? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

First movie that made you cry?

How do people remember things like this? I struggle to remember the last movie that made me cry, let alone the first!

I didn't cry that he died by bees. I was jealous... I was crying because she was so sad.

I didn't cry that he died by bees. I was jealous... I was crying because she was so sad.

I thought you were talking about Candyman until I looked further back in the thread. LOL.

Anyone seen Eddie Izzard's sketch about bee keeping? Hilarious

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xs-tl6GBOBo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xs-tl6GBOBo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I never really found Izzard funny.

He takes a boring thing and stretches it out until I want to hit his metatarsals with a sledge hammer.

no way
i first cryed at ET to

I can't remember the first... but I look forward to a good cry with dramatic movies when I get to watch them... It's very easy for me to put myself into movies, and I don't feel bad crying. I don't usually get sobby, just teary.

I did cry during Heath Ledger's last scene in The Dark Knight. It was very bittersweet to me, and as he was hanging there, I remember thinking... "Gosh, how sad that this is the last movie adventure I'll get to experience with him in it." (because he was ALWAYS brilliant, to me)

Also I've probably cried during almost every movie mentioned here so far...

*what can i say... I'm a feeler...*

The Color Purple

Old Yeller and Shane.

The first movie was the Color Purple. The last scene where Celie, her kids, and her sister Netie had their family moment at the end.

Homeward Bound, when Shadow falls into the muddy pit in the train yard and you're not sure he's going to make it home. And then at the end you're waiting, and waiting, and waiting for him to show up... ah! Gets me every time.

I never really found Izzard funny.

He takes a boring thing and stretches it out until I want to hit his metatarsals with a sledge hammer.

That's so true. I suppose it reflects badly on me that I find him funny then. :D

I can't remember the first one to make me cry, but the most recent one I remember that came close was Bridge to Terabithia. Completely unexpected as I hadn't read it first and every ad suggested something otherwise.

I've never cried for a movie before, but I'd have to say Seven Pounds is one of the most emotionally moving movies ever. :m033:

Latest movie would be Synecdoche, New York. First movie, definitely, definitely the Lion King.

I couldn't help as a kid but put myself in Simba's shoes... "Holy crap, a herd of animals whose name's I do not know just killed my Dad... My Dad is dead! And he died trying to save me, am I that important?"

It was My Girl for me. :m033:

Don't know, but the first one I *remember* is Terminator two, when Arnie's thumbs up descends into a pool of moltenness..

Don't know, but the first one I *remember* is Terminator two, when Arnie's thumbs up descends into a pool of moltenness..

Ahh I remember that. It was a tearful moment.

I don't really cry at movies, unless its a true story. Even then... I can't be bother getting all worked up about fiction. Ok let me stop lying.. I totally cried when Morpheus died in the sandman Comics and I refused to read the rest of the series because Neil Gainman broke my goddamn heart with that. I think I related to Morpheus WAY TOO MUCH. I have a smiliar crush/affinity for Dr Manhattan. I like cold and vulnerable, I guess.