First movie that made you cry? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

First movie that made you cry?

A little Princess (Papa please remember me...pause...SARAAHHH)

*floodgates burst open* ok so no I don't like bawl cry. It's more like a burbling cry (oh dear that sounds kinda odd)

I nearly cried when the mother died in Finding Neverland. But only nearly.

I cried in my sister's keeper, but not the whole time like my parents (cough Dad, hehe I lub you)

I typically don't cry in the "face-crumpling" sense.

I've heard that Seven Pounds was very sad.

The Last Unicorn, I think I must have been like 5 or so.

My Girl made me cry when I was 7 or 8

I can't remember the first one, but oh.. Simon Birch :m033:

The 1st movie that made me cry was all dogs go 2 heaven... Where the dog wants to turn back the hands of time to get to his lady dog... I cried

I can't remember the 1st--too long ago and I've seen a ton of movies. But two that spring to mind that did make me cry are "The Notebook" and "50 First Dates". Both have, ultimately, have happy endings but are full of emotion. "The Notebook" appeals to my Romantic ideals quite a bit also.

The TV show intervention always makes me cry if that counts.

What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams. I don't know why it made me cry but defineatly it gave a strong emotion everytime I watched it.

I don't usually cry at movies, but I cried when I saw Million Dollar Baby. And during Titanic, after seeing the dead bodies in the water.

What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams. I don't know why it made me cry but defineatly it gave a strong emotion everytime I watched it.
That's a pretty darn good movie

I think Fox and the Hound was the first movie to make me cry. :m035:

Reba? Hah Reba is so bad it would make anyone cry.
What the? Reba's amazing! :)

I never saw the Fox and the Hound when I was a kid. I feel so deprived.

I remeber I cried at a walk to remember too, and there was another one that was mentioned . . .

I don't remeber the first movie I cried at. I don't often cry at movies tho I do get emotionally invested in them.

The last movie I remember crying at was King Kong. don't ask.

edit: just remebered, I cried at old Yeller. omg that movie was sad.

Last edited:
Korean Movie Classic

didn't know i can felt so strongly. A very good and sad movie nonetheless

The one I most remember was Lion King, I cried my ass off when I was a kid. Then I watched the Mask after... that was awesomenessss.

Not the first but definately the most: Road to Terabithia. I only just watched it! Had I not been in certain company I would have really sobbed, instead I bit my tongue and tried to stop my welling eyes from leaking!

What a film.