First movie that made you cry? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

First movie that made you cry?

Old Yeller and Shane.

''Willie the Operatic Whale''

Disney animation, I cried and cried and cried aged 4 when Willie the whale (who sang Opera) was killed by the mean whaler. The bastard.

I never cried watching 'Bambi' - this was much worse.

A Walk to Remember...

or ...

Beauty and the Beast (the part when the beast almost dies)

I am gonna say it was probably Little House On The Prairie for me When Mary goes blind. I always thought that would suck to lose your eye sight after having it for so long. And she did a good job portraying some one who was going threw that situation which touched my little heart at the time.

Pinocchio

Bambi.
Get's me every time!

(and i cried so much after PS i love you- but more over the book!)

Where the Red Fern Grows. I just couldn't believe my mum would let me watch a movie where the dogs died. I asked her why? It is a very vivid memory.

I could never watch Pink Floyd's The Wall ever again. I spent the rest of the night in tears. My ex bf thought it was funny. Jerk.

Billy Eliot I was fifteen, it's really hard to make me cry even when I am upset.

The I cried at the end of Nobody Know. It was so sad!

I thought the end of boys don't cry was stirring, even though I didn't cry.

I guess I am a boy

''Willie the Operatic Whale''

Disney animation, I cried and cried and cried aged 4 when Willie the whale (who sang Opera) was killed by the mean whaler. The bastard.

I remember that movie! Wow, I'd totally forgotten, thanks for reminding me. So sad. :( (But seriously - thank you for bringing back a memory of childhood.)

And I think Simon Birch made me cry.

It was probably The Mission. The 1986 film about Jesuit missionaries in South America.

bambi and the fox and the hound...DOM i was really looking forward to marley and me!damn :(

"My Best Friend's Wedding"

Hahaha! I hated that blonde girl with passion and started crying. I didn't even what the story was about but I just hated her. That was when I was six years old.

I almost cried during "What's eating Gilbert Grape". I'm not a big crier. Usually I just get this blank expression on my face that looks like I'm about to cry. Ironically, that's my thinking face.

The Lion King. It was my favorite movie as a kid.

I think it's the part where Mufasa and Simba are in the field lying under the stars that always made me cry ;____;
I had some dad-issues at the time, so I was pretty sensitive when it came to the subject of fathers.

My Dog Skip
daww
caitlinmds13.gif
:m142:

I was pretty young...

I was watching E.T. With my mom, and cried when E.T. got really sick :(