First movie that made you cry? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

First movie that made you cry?

A.I. (Short for artificial intelligence) a pinochio style movie about a little android boy. I was sobbing so loud that the neighbours probably heard.

This film isn't technically the first one that made me cry, but it is the first one that has made me cry in a long, long time.

I'ma gonna go with I Am Legend.

Beauty and the Beast: I am a HUGE sucker for Happy Endings, (so this probabaly applies to almost any classic Disney Movie)
Lion King: I am also guilty of crying when Mufasa died
A.I: That movie was just tooooo sad for words
Titanic: I don't know many people who didn't cry watching that movie

I'm the type that cries at almost every single movie I see. I don't even think I could name the first one I ever cried at. Probably Beauty and the Beast or Lassie.

I'm the type that cries at almost every single movie I see. I don't even think I could name the first one I ever cried at. Probably Beauty and the Beast or Lassie.
TRUE! That's how I am too! Pretty much any extreme display of emotion in my opnion will make me well up in tears :,)

TRUE! That's how I am too! Pretty much any extreme display of emotion in my opnion will make me well up in tears :,)
hahah I thought I was the only one! Everyone teases me because I just can't help myself!

hahah I thought I was the only one! Everyone teases me because I just can't help myself!
Nope! I'm pretty sure there are more out there...I am such a softie ^^
So, I guess the real question would be, what movie made you cry the hardest?

Nope! I'm pretty sure there are more out there...I am such a softie ^^
So, I guess the real question would be, what movie made you cry the hardest?
Oh Gosh... the move UP made me cry my face off. Full blown sobs. Cried through the entire thing start to finish. I also cried a LOT at the Secret Life of Bees.

Oh Gosh... the move UP made me cry my face off. Full blown sobs. Cried through the entire thing start to finish. I also cried a LOT at the Secret Life of Bees.
Ahhh yes...UP was such a sad movie. I WANNA SEE SECRET LIFE OF BEES...The book made cry pretty hard. For me, it would be "A Walk to Remember"

Reactions: 894tt3h9