Compliment a forum member! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Compliment a forum member!

BenW - You are very sweet and easy to talk to. I'm glad I got to know you! :D Keep up the guitar playing!! :D

Cecilff2 - I really enjoy reading your posts! You have a great sense of humor (which I always appreciate). You are a very friendly person! I'm glad you're part of this forum. :D

Helpful Elf - Ok, seriously, I'm convinced you're an angel in disguise! You know exactly what to say and how to say it. And you're always going out of your way for others. :smile: Thank you!

Ketsugi - I think it's awesome how you speak your mind and are direct with what needs to be said, but you still do it in a way that is respectful towards others. :smile: You have a quiet strength about you which I really like. Please don't ever change that. :hug:

Last Dawn - I admire your strength to stand up for what you believe in and your non-conforming attitude. Your writing ability never ceases to amaze me. You are a very kind person and inspire me on so many levels! :nod:

mallory knox - Your feisty attitude rocks!! You are very interesting and entertaining to know. :D

Nausus - My first friend here on the forum! :D You are absolutely adorable! You have the most humble, sweet personality. No wonder everyone here loves you. :hug: You are an incredibly gifted artsit! And you take such cute pictures!! (I wish I was as photogenic as you are!)

Ort!! :D - My buddy!!! I look up to you more than you know. Dispite everything you've been through, you never lost your kind, loving nature and funny (although sometimes perverted :wink:) sense of humor. :D Thank you for always being so nice to me. :hug:

Pogo - Not only do you create awesome groups (involving saving the planet and precious monkeys), your posts never fail to make me laugh. :D

Thursday - Hands down, you are the best hug giver EVER! With "purrs" and "rarrs" included. It doesn't get any better than that! :D :hug:

Wyst -You are too funny! I love how your posts range for hilarious to serious from one thread to the next. You have great insight and give wonderful advice. I have much respect for you. :smile:

Yield! - What can I say other than that you're totally awesome?! :D You are a very deep person with alot of insight to offer. You are a great conversationalist and I always enjoy talking with you. :D

I'm so glad I got the chance to meet all of you! :hug:

Reactions: Wyst
R-Mon- Even when your sad, you alwlays keep a high energy and up-lifting tone, plus your avatar allways makes me smile! Oh! Your also great fun to flirt with, I love making cute girls blush! :D

Aww RetardedMonkey! :m023: <3 I'm glad you think so highly of me, i'm really flattered.

TheLastMohican: Your artwork really is incredible. Never give up on it, you really have talent.

For Arbygil.

arbygil.png

Oooh, me likes! :D

And I haven't been keeping up with this thread! Just know, I really do love you all - :grouphug:

I'd also say, that how I see folks on the board (another thread) is also my version of complementing others.

Sumone I really like the way you write your posts. I may not respond but I do read them.
Indigo. You remind me of myself before life kicked the shit out of me. Don't change.
Alcyone Your thoughtful pm's get me threw the day. And knowing that you care matters to me.
Lurker. I always like reading what you have to say it strikes a chord with me.
Quillian I prefer stone. You seem full of life! Never change!
Death Jam. What else can I say? Your awesome!
Dylan. You remind me to lighten up!
Deneecy. What can I say that has not already been said? You touch hearts.
Miero. I love the fact that your sweet innocent side shows!
Shai I started out not really liking you. But you taught me to look at the other side even if we dissagree. And thanks for all your encouragement! You give me the strength to carry on when I doubt myself. Deep down you really have a heart of gold.Your awesometastic! lol
Motor Jax. Your honesty keeps me honest.

Von Hase is the best explainer of the MBTI and cognitive functions.
Slant for being observant and evil (I think the avatar speaks for itself).
Shai Gar for being (in)famous among the MBTI community.
Jayce for being a future student at the most awesome public college in the US.
Deathjam for keeping the forum spiffy and running.
Whoever designed the monkeys for being imaginative (and crazy).

Indigosensor helps me function like a regular human being by decoding other's emotions for me. He is a little handy dandy pocket person translator.

gloomy-optimist is fun to talk to, mainly because she says the word college funny and she doesn't die a half hour into a conversation. In fact, I think we must have talked for nearly two an a half hours. Totally worth it, convo was bitchin'.

Oh, and Slyphee is really easy and chill to talk to. It's sweet :D

Last edited:
gloomy-optimist is fun to talk to, mainly because she says the word college funny and she doesn't die a half hour into a conversation. In fact, I think we must have talked for nearly two an a half hours. Totally worth it, convo was bitchin'.

Word :D Course, half the time I was talking with my parents, but I'd have to say overall it was a fairly successful venture :B

And if you think I say college funny, you should hear how Australians say sophomore

I want in on this secret. One of you Aussies are gonna have to show me some time---and not from a shitty downloading voice clip site. I don't do those.

My sister says they pronounce it with the o... like soph-o-more

You mean that they put emphasis on the 'o' sound? And is it an 'o' sound such as in the word "Crow" or is it more similar to the one in the word "good".

A long "o" sound...Like sofa, I think.

Ah, alright.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!

give me your full phone number and i will show you. I am in a remote aussie township for a few days. Nothing else to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

I appreciate Shai Gar for being creepy yet not scary at the same time.

:p Shai Gar is creepy.

No phone number. Skype is my only means of verbal communication, brotha.

And I guess MSN/AIM count too but they are more shitty in quality.

Wow. I honestly had no idea it was MY MONKEYS that keeps people seeing me as so freindly and cute.

:m023:

Ive said it b4 and ill say it again...i feel like im home here with all these new people to accept my WILD personality. it feels pretty fucking auesome..