Compliment a forum member! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Compliment a forum member!

Oh gosh... I don't think anything I could say could live up to Bored Now's words......

I'm going to do what I always do when I'm thinking of doing something here that I really want to do right... Sleep on it..

I will be back, because I really do think you're all amazing. REALLY!

Yeah, it's hard to live up to that...

Bored Now -- I always get the impression that she can see straight to the core of a person; kind of an intuitive feeling I get from her posts, and her compliments are so complete that it kind of makes me want to believe she really can

Dneecey- Very helpful, and pleasant!!! :)

Gloomy-Optimist - That name is so clever! (among other things! )

Shai Gar-No comment.....Just kidding! VERY witty.

Duty- You always start intriguing threads! Or your posts end up leading me to them!

Detective Conan- Awesome poetry

Nausus- Awesome Drawing (despite her own opinion!!! ) :)

Indigo Sensor- Brutally honest. AlWAYS. in a goodway, ofcourse. :)

Dragon- For effortlessly avoiding "BS"

Chaotic Lion- Always giving positive posts! You radiate innocence! :)

Death Jam- Soooooo much hard work, which is greatly appreciated!!!

I'll edit this when I think of more..

:Edit:

WhiteFire89- Thank you for all the monkeys! They brighten my world!

Pristine Girl- You must be the embodiment of charisma! You're so bubbly! :)

Ortorin- You always present a challenge to your fellow posters!

Eniko- You always try not to offend people! I can tell that you would like to say more than you do. :)

Sumone- You = Creative+Spunky+Quirky

Last edited:
Who and what popped into my head (sorry if I missed you).

Dneecy - Super nice / friendly and warm, completly genuine, calm, crazy insightful.

alt ctrl del - Indivudialistic to the max, let things just flow.

Sayta - The ulitmate digger for knowlage, nothing goes uncovered.

Duty - The ultimate questioner, everything is extremely exacting and piercing.

gloomy-optimist - Knows how to keep things lighthearted and fun, while still giving really deep insightful information

slant - wise beyond her years by decades

Wyote - quietly observent, then nails things completly.

Milon - the questor for answers, truly wants to know who he is 110%

N

Reactions: Satya
Complment a Forum member

Bored Now, I'm sooo flattered...and your writing rocks! Thank you.

G-O, thank you as well. What you said means more than you know...well, probably noy; you're formidable when it comes to insight.

Last edited:
Indigosensor - I enjoy your insights and laidback manner.

Koba - I admire your calm, logical approach

Ookami - I rib you often, but you make me laugh.

Bored Now - Woah, hey! Girl crush right backatcha! ;)

chaoticlion - Your posts always make me smile. :)

Alt crtl del - You present your ideas in a very unique way, and I tend to agree with most of them.

dneecey - You're very sweet and inqusitive!

Arbygail - Your posts are very considerate of others. It's like I could tell you anything!

Coffeeshopdiva - I'd admire your cool. You can tell you're a classy gal.

Onyrica - You're very perceptive, and you take time to carefully consider your posts.

Xel' Karin - I will admit, you're my forum crush! :O

pogo - I definitely enjoy your brand of humor!

gloomy-optimist - I think you're a generally cheerful person, but you know when to get down to business

Oro - You're the other crazy I love to tease :p

Slant - You're blunt, but to the point and you don't B.S. Wise beyond your years, oh most definitely.

Deathjam - We wouldn't be here without you. I wish I could see more of your posts.

Satya - There's just something about you that is mischievous. I love it.

minorityfunk - I like the way you argue. And your blog posts are always intriguing.

Milon - Another calm, cool forum individual I'd like to get to know a bit more.

EDIT - Of course, there's probably a dozen more people I should be mentioning. I'm still getting to know everyone :)

Last edited:
Dneecey: A real sweet mother and friend who will stand up for those asking her help.

Whitefire: Though it's been sometime since I've heard of him I think he's a cool kid and who can make me laugh. Thanks dude.

Satya: A very smart guy who really cares about knowledge and a very influential person inside and outside of this forum.

Alt Ctrl Del: A person with strong convictions and very brave who doesn't take shit from anyone.

Retarded Monkey: Very sweet and very protective of those she loves. Knows her limits really well and isn't afraid of life.

Shai Gar: Though he isn't one of my favorite characters here, I respect many of his views. Has an honest heart and willing to defend his values when they are threatened. He uses very good logic when it's necessary.

Duty: My intellectual buddy. I've learned so many things from this guy. I will not be surprised if he comes out with an awe breaking discovery.Full of potential.

The Daring Hat Trick: Great charisma and full of great, creative ideas. I will be looking forward to hear some of your achievements here in this forum.Keep it up

I still have many more things to say. I will wait until tomorrow.

Overall, thank you guys for everything. You really have inspired me.

I owe my respects to the following:

Shai Gar- My respects to the man with the twisted humor and the wits to match Hermes himself. The only person who can make me laugh out loud. Hermes. (Ερμής)

IndigoSensor- The one, true Infj. He's the definition, the first born. The rest of us are copies. Demeter. (Δήμητρα)

Satya: The Ti user, respect to the crusader who can take the heat better than any of us, and one horny mofo. Dionysus. (Διόνυσος)

Duty: The Black Enemy of religion. Probably the only person who could sense logical fallacies ever since he was born and can always strike True. Ares (Άρης).

Helpful Elf: Kindness Incarnate. Apollo. (Απόλλων)

Deathjam: Fear the Creator. Hephaestus. (Ήφαιστος)

Arbygil: Respect for her Wisdom and Politeness. Athena. (Αθηνά)

Bored Now: Respect to the lady, witty, passionate and powerful. Hera. (Ήρα)

Wyote: Respect to the calm man, who always knows what he wants, and whose presence never goes unnoticed. Artemis. (Άρτεμις)

Alt Ctrl Del: Respect to the lady. Her passion can only be outmatched by her beautiful Idealism. Aphrodite. (Αφροδίτη)

Slant: Respect to the young one, who can outwit others much older, and whose rage should be feared. Poseidon. (Ποσειδών)

TLM: Respect to the decisive leader of us all. Zeus. (Ζεύς)

Last edited:
Eniko- You always try not to offend people! I can tell that you would like to say more than you do. :)
Nice catch there. :D I'm actually full of snark, but I really dislike conflict and usually making people angry doesn't really help getting points across so I hold back on my grumpy self a lot. :tongue:

Poseidon be bitchin'.

I thought Poseidon was one of the old ones. He was the brother of Zeus and Hades.

Shai Gar seems like a ball of positive energy - maybe its because he's running down hill

Nice catch there. :D I'm actually full of snark, but I really dislike conflict and usually making people angry doesn't really help getting points across so I hold back on my grumpy self a lot. :tongue:
You are full of snark. I think you're perfectly snarky at the right times and I love it!

I thought Poseidon was one of the old ones. He was the brother of Zeus and Hades.

I was thinking more of what Poseidon represents than what he himself is. Same with the others.

The sea can outwit even the oldest and most experienced of captains, and when angry, it can destroy cities. That was my compliment.

I'm pretty impressed by Creon because the mythology connection was pretty cool and I'm a sucker for that sort of stuff

Quinlan is handsome, clever and completely original. I wish he posted more often... *sigh*

Reactions: sumone
Quinlan is awesome and funny and always makes me happy, without any apparent reason.

Reactions: Quinlan
For Arbygil.

arbygil.png

I would molest shai with a diamond studded cane, this is a compliment because I usually stick to ruby's when molesting people.

Reactions: acd