Compliment a forum member! | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Compliment a forum member!

0147ddf666.PNG

[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] has masterful arrow-crafting skills.

[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] has masterful arrow-crafting skills.

I understand.

arrow-down.png

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]

You have a passionate, bright soul. When I think of you, I think of an ornate tapestry, intricately woven together with fine silk. Of jewel tones, rich ruby red, vivid emerald green, deep sapphire blue, the lush violet of amethysts. You don't do things by halves. When you love, you love intensely, and when you care, you care with every fiber of your being. The love you receive from those close to your heart, you give back just the same, and then some. You're selective about those you let close to that most precious of things, your heart, and you would give the world to those beloved few. You have a deep well of caring inside you, and listen and truly care when others unload their burdens to you. You are proud, and fierce, and rightfully unashamed of who you are. You stand tall and strong, but are still able to let your more vulnerable side show to those you trust. You are complex and dynamic, a woman able to be lighthearted when the situation calls for it, an empathetic ear to listen, and understanding shoulder to cry on, when the situation calls for it, as well. You are uniquely, wonderfully you, and that is a beautiful thing.

thank you [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

I suck with words but you made me tear up. :hug:

I would say back at you or something but that would somehow cheapen your compliment and I don't want to do that. Everything nice you've said about me I see in you tenfold. Thanks for getting my INFPness.

[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] Thanks to [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] infallible wit, I can say that I have total INTPness envy. <3

Reactions: hush and endersgone
[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]

You have a passionate, bright soul. When I think of you, I think of an ornate tapestry, intricately woven together with fine silk. Of jewel tones, rich ruby red, vivid emerald green, deep sapphire blue, the lush violet of amethysts. You don't do things by halves. When you love, you love intensely, and when you care, you care with every fiber of your being. The love you receive from those close to your heart, you give back just the same, and then some. You're selective about those you let close to that most precious of things, your heart, and you would give the world to those beloved few. You have a deep well of caring inside you, and listen and truly care when others unload their burdens to you. You are proud, and fierce, and rightfully unashamed of who you are. You stand tall and strong, but are still able to let your more vulnerable side show to those you trust. You are complex and dynamic, a woman able to be lighthearted when the situation calls for it, an empathetic ear to listen, and understanding shoulder to cry on, when the situation calls for it, as well. You are uniquely, wonderfully you, and that is a beautiful thing.

Someone needs to enter the writing contests !
(Compliment of a compliment) :nod:

The amount of growth [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] has gone through here makes me tear up...a lot

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
[MENTION=834]Dragon[/MENTION] I don't know whether you have thought of dyeing your hair before, but don't do it unless it's for fun, your hair is ultra beautiful

[MENTION=834]Dragon[/MENTION] actually I think your hair type is sometimes called "flaxen", not sure... (anyway doesn't really matter if that's what it's called)

@Dragon I don't know whether you have thought of dyeing your hair before, but don't do it unless it's for fun, your hair is ultra beautiful

@Dragon actually I think your hair type is sometimes called "flaxen", not sure... (anyway doesn't really matter if that's what it's called)

Thank you! :)

My hair was more blonde as a kid, and then it darkened as I aged, so flaxen might be correct. It seems pretty close to some of the 'dark flaxen' shades I'm seeing on google images, but I'm not 100% sure. Generally people would refer to it now as a lighter brown.

Just reading what [MENTION=12896]charlatan[/MENTION] posts about mbti has helped me a lot in my understanding of it. :D

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]: thanks! I love the ideas, and was rather dismayed how dogmatic and opinionated the internet community is about them. On the one hand you get people who trash the functions theories as entirely unempirical, and on the other you get people who cling to maddening degrees to unrealistic versions of the theories, are slow to work in new perspectives that would really clarify things, and so on. So I try to avoid both these in my perspectives.