Compliment a forum member! | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Compliment a forum member!

@Wyote : What big ears you have!

Pretty sure if anything I have small ears, but thanks for the mention lol

I do hear all on the forum though. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Edit: I realise now that you may be referring to my avatar. In which case; thank you. All the better to hear you with.

Further Disclaimer: Wile E Coyote is not a wolf

@knight in battle You have brought some well needed kindness back to this forum, thanks
@TinyBubbles You are so calming and have a smooth sensibility about you, it's great!
@PintoBean I enjoy your realness mixed with a dash of sass, your insight is always enjoyable
@Katniss Neverbeef You are a very strong person with a big heart to boot, quite a combo
@invisible You are such a chill dude, it's refreshing, I'm sure that smile lets you get away with murder
@Meg You are so thoughtful and methodical, it's impressive, and you support the cat agenda so that's a plus
@Misadventure You are the wildest of spirits and everyone loves you for it, keep it up
@Free You are the biggest bleeding heart, it almost makes me vomit but it's too awesome and raises everyone's spirits up
@hush You are so dope, the illest and the chillest, and the realest which is the best and most important part. Solidly genuine.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] you have such good taste in computer games (is that the transmute spell?)

Reactions: invisible
[MENTION=13999]Pleiades[/MENTION] your positive outlook is reassuring.

Reactions: Siimplicity
I want to compliment everyone here for putting up with me and sometimes even giving me ideas that I have not had before. I know its draining when bombarded by the truth constantly and putting up with it takes real resolve. :D
Seriously though most of the time this place is a good place to come and brain dump.

Reactions: Free
I want to compliment everyone here for putting up with me and sometimes even giving me ideas that I have not had before. I know its draining when bombarded by the truth constantly and putting up with it takes real resolve. :D
Seriously though most of the time this place is a good place to come and brain dump.

I second that!

The waifus [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] [MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] ain't nothin but love. <3

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] [MENTION=834]Dragon[/MENTION] awesome mods

Reactions: Free and hush
[MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] , I dub thee "Savior of Love"
[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] , I dub thee "Savior of Hearts"
[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] , I dub thee "Black Wizard Luzifer, Keeper of Immortal Wisdom"
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] , I dub thee "Mind Traveler, Sailor of the Soul Sea"

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]

You're the most insightful person on this forum.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] here now and forever shall be known as the "Champion of Truth"

<3

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]

You have a passionate, bright soul. When I think of you, I think of an ornate tapestry, intricately woven together with fine silk. Of jewel tones, rich ruby red, vivid emerald green, deep sapphire blue, the lush violet of amethysts. You don't do things by halves. When you love, you love intensely, and when you care, you care with every fiber of your being. The love you receive from those close to your heart, you give back just the same, and then some. You're selective about those you let close to that most precious of things, your heart, and you would give the world to those beloved few. You have a deep well of caring inside you, and listen and truly care when others unload their burdens to you. You are proud, and fierce, and rightfully unashamed of who you are. You stand tall and strong, but are still able to let your more vulnerable side show to those you trust. You are complex and dynamic, a woman able to be lighthearted when the situation calls for it, an empathetic ear to listen, and understanding shoulder to cry on, when the situation calls for it, as well. You are uniquely, wonderfully you, and that is a beautiful thing.