Can you sense someone's energy online? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Can you sense someone's energy online?

I am most desiring of you all to tell me of my energy, please.

Can you "see" or read things about people such as their energy, etc. from their posts or threads; things which wouldn't otherwise be apparent or obvious unless you knew them personally? How does it directly or indirectly affect your response or interaction with them? (No need to name any person specifically) Do you think this is unique to NF or NFJ interactions online, etc.?

In your words, how would you describe this "energy sensing" ability?

Yes and no.
Depends on the context of the individuals post for me.

I laughed.

Yes I can.

And no I can't XD Like I can't understand why I can sense their energy, it's like a on the tip of my tongue kind of thing, only mentally.

No one wants to tell me my energy? ):
*sigh*

strong energy

really? i get the opposite vibe, bird seems pretty low key to me, a calm sort of energy. (then again my intuitions suck so what do i know :p)

Lawls.

Energy.

Sensing...

Yet not a single chemical formula in there!

This is why you INFJ's are doomed.

Ahem.

I'm afraid that without the right apparatus and a willing test subject, detecting another persons biomass through the internet is impossible.

However, making spiritual shit up is entirely possible.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]:

I see a bright vivid light akin to that of a sparkler, it is making zig-zag patterns that resemble sharp angel wings.

This means your name is Maybeline and you will one day be a tranvestite named Phillip.
The real money is in Irish housing.

Someone want to give my energy a read?

Someone want to give my energy a read?

*Pounces on Wyst's knee and begins to read from 'Through the looking glass' loudly.*

Aww. That was cute. :D

But seriously, Wyst, the energy you convey is nothing like your avatar, which can be difficult to understand for some. I think you can come off as being both confident and unsure, depending on the situation. Frustration can sometimes read across and yet the beauty you exude (outside) belies your internal strengths. I say this: Take a step back, revel in who you are at this moment in your life, and enjoy who you are on the way to where you're going. You're far more confident and focused than you're allowing yourself to be. Don't listen to your doubts, and don't listen to the world. Got me? ;)

Reactions: Wyst
You no wan' anymore of Melly's stowie?:(

Tricky question.

Yes, and no.

Yes, because I do get a sort of impression, or vibe, or whatever you want to call it from some people, but do I think I can actually read them? Not really. It's most likely just a personal biased colored perception.

How can you know whether the energy you pick up is real, or just something your mind concocted while seeking for associations and patterns?

Silly Peppy, when did INFJ's bother with distinctions?

It is here, now and this what matters!

i don't trust my interpretations of most posts, gotta put em through the tiny chat challenge b4 i solidify any guesstimations d: with that said yeah i do still feel as though ppl give me certain vibes but i'd agree with this;

Yes, because I do get a sort of impression, or vibe, or whatever you want to call it from some people, but do I think I can actually read them? Not really. It's most likely just a personal biased colored perception

Oooo!
Someone tell me what my energy feels like! :D
(please?)