Are you thin? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are you thin?

Sort of thin. Depends on if you mean American thin (then yes) or anywhere else in the world thin (then no). I don't know how much I eat. 1800-2000 calories a day? I only eat at meals usually. I probably get about 200-300 calories for breakfast, maybe 500 lunch, 1000 at dinner (yeah I pig out at dinner time). I like to eat ice cream. Intravenous Ben & Jerry's anyone? I run about 15-18 miles a week too.

Yes. My pants are fitting even better now! I quit smoking pot a few weeks ago, and so have cut down on junk food a lot. I have a pretty fast metabolism either way, though.

No. But I am getting there. I have big hips, huge boobs, and I'm 5'9" so no matter how in shape I am, I will always look bigger. As much as I would love to have the long and lean body I used to, that is probably not ever going to happen without significant invasive surgery (breast reduction, for instance).

My diet is a little haphazard. When I remember to eat actual meals, people usually have to remind me, I can wolf a lot of things down very quickly. I drink water, vanilla soy milk, and strawberry milk (on occasion). I try to exercise most days in a week by walking or biking at night. I am in a normal weight range, I don't lose weight easily. A fair amount of muscle - arms and abdomen mostly - but nothing spectacular in the slightest. Only things I have going for me physically are really strong fingers and height that lets clothes cover some of the fluffy bits.

Thin? Relative. I am 6'2 and 160 pounds. Fluffy in places.

Looking at the picture below, I

Due to my dietary restrictions I'm relatively thin [5'6", 125 lbs]. I've been told I look thinner, but that may be because I work out a lot, and muscle can make a person appear smaller. Who knowssss.
I'm kinda loopy right now so my response is not going to be very articulate. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Anna

Fluffy. I've been big since I was 5 years old. My daughter has been the same way, and both of us usually eat relatively healthy and I also have two boys who are as thin as twigs, so I chalk it up genetics, at least partially.

I'm about 12 pounds overweight. Consider that I used to be over 100 pounds overweight. I lost about 40 lbs by changing my diet, and another 60 lbs after gastric bypass.

Because of health issues, I am horribly inactive. I do walk every day for a couple blocks. I wish I could go back to doing my martial arts, but I'm just too sick.

I eat about 1200 calories a day -- trust me, if I overeat, I can't keep it down. Most of it is protien. I eat fruits and vegetables every day. I'm supposed to stay away from grain products, although i cheat a bit. I only let myself have a cookie or whatever on shabbat. I only drink alcohol on shabbat. I usually divide up my day into 4-5 smaller meals. Example: a couple boiled eggs; multi-veggie salad with nuts and cheese; a scoop of cottage cheese with blackberries and sunflower seeds; 2-3 ounces of fried salmon; an instant breakfast. If I'm being bad: a half a PBJ sandwich, bowl of wheaties, fried potatoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon and Bird
I'm considered skinny in Georgia, but on the west coast I look like I could stand to lose another 15 pounds. I'm comfortable with my weight as long as I can fit in my normal jeans. As you age ... I find that the aesthetic of weight lessens (it's still there, but not as it is when you are young) and health is more important. As I mature I am confident in myself ... WAY much more than when I was in my 20s (and I actually had a nice body ... LOL). After two kids ... I'm pleased with how I look and I thank my genetics for no stretch marks.

I've begun to be active again, having a gym membership though I have not gotten into a "routine" after a one year hiatus. Do I eat healthy? hmmmm. I hate breakfast ... coffee is my breakfast. Early lunch and 5pm dinner. I can eat whatever I like ... however my palate deters from fatty and high sugar foods (not counting carbs.) I am a carboholic and it is something I watch. I don't really "snack", but when I do it is in very small portion and normally a piece of fruit.

5'7, 150 pounds (with muscle, people don't usually believe me when I tell them my weight.) Back in my 20's I was about 130 pounds.

Reactions: Bird
6'1" 125lbs. I was born fat but only grew in one direction (much to the dismay of potential lovers :p)

I graze. An average day consists of

-bagel with cream cheese
-burrito or chimichanga (1-2)
-instant noodle cups or soup (1-2)
-a single chicken breast or slice of tuna (maybe 2-3 oz)
-assorted veggies (snow peas, carrots, celery, lettuce) with creamy salad dressing
-rice & lentils (maybe 1-2 cups dry?)
-coffee (large double-double, sometimes twice)

all in all it probably adds up to about 1200-2000 calories depending on the day I guess. I have trouble trying to eat more than a small amount at a time. If I get fast food it usually takes me 4-6 hours to eat an average-sized meal.

Hmm, let's see.

For breakfast, I had 2 bean and cheese tacos.
I had a bowl of rice and fajitas/zucchinis for dinner today.
I finished about 1 bottle of fruit puree.
I finished a bag of pork rinds dipped in hot sauce. (portion, about half a regular bag)
I also finished a bag of fritos dipped in hot sauce. (portion: small kiddie bag)
I had a small bowl of cereal as a snack (portion size: about the size of a hot sauce bowl).
I'm hungry now, so I will probably have a small meal (about a regular bowl size) before I go to sleep.

According this picture in comparison to my avatar, I'm a Mesomorph.

bodytypeswomen.jpg

This morning I had some bread. The little kinds you buy at a bakery. Three kit kat bar packs......(I was craving chocolate!) Water.
Lunch I had a plate of spicy fish, radish kimchi, cabbage kimchi, rice and spicy cabbage soup. Water. Two overloaded plates...
Came home, snacked on some left over kimchi soup with tofu, onions, those little long thin white mushrooms with rice.
Then I ate some meh-mil noodles, with soup base/wasabi to dip in it. Two noodle packages...
And now I'm hungry again and will probably go make some some ramen with an egg or something.. I'm in a noodle phase...

Weight since I was 16 to 23 - 125lbs. Weight I've been stuck with for the past two years 100~110, right now - 107lbs. I'm 5'7"... I don't keep track of what I eat... portions/calories, etc. I just have trouble keeping the weight on..

I'm 6'3" and 180 so... thin. When I worked outside all day long in the Arizona climate, I was downright skinny - 160. Moving to an inside job and working indoors, I went up to 180 slowly. Now, I strap on a backpack loaded with with weights and go hiking nearly every morning. Still at 180 but not quite as "jiggly" now :)

I'm on the fat end of normal (according to BMI), I'm sedentary and would never count calories, at the moment my diet is maybe a bit weird, the average day is wheat free cereal with proper milk and sugar for breakfast. Nuts, Corn chips and pastrami for lunch and just an averagely average meal for dinner.

I'm 6'4 and 190lbs. Fairly thin.

I eat "paleo/primal/caveman" food.

4 strips of bacon for breakfast

Vegetable stir-fry covered in coconut/olive oil for lunch + apple + carrots

Steak cooked in bacon grease for dinner + vegetable of some sort + coconut milk + cashews

It's usually along the same lines. I'm prepared for the weird looks and replies.

I'm 5'9 and weigh 150 lbs.
I used to work out, so some of that is muscle mass. Under a few layers of fat, I have nicely toned muscles waiting to show themselves :p

I'm 6'4 and 190lbs. Fairly thin.

I eat "paleo/primal/caveman" food.

4 strips of bacon for breakfast

Vegetable stir-fry covered in coconut/olive oil for lunch + apple + carrots

Steak cooked in bacon grease for dinner + vegetable of some sort + coconut milk + cashews

It's usually along the same lines. I'm prepared for the weird looks and replies.

Hehe. You're tall, and with a fast metabolism to boot, it seems.