Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

I think that's a refreshing attitude!

Thank you very much sweet lady for the compliment.:m054:I feel heaven shining before me.

Both, really. Many younger Persons think I am "awesome" and so do some older ones.
For me personally the Age doesn't matter too much anyways, as long as I don't have to be with a - I don't know - 60 Year old or Someone under 16. But this is less a "Gross" or Anything, it is just that it would bring too many Problems. People like to be judgy and even if I can take it, I don't feel like putting the other Person in that Situation.

i've always liked guys that are older like...2-4 yrs..older than me lol o_O but not like 50 yr old men...ewww xD gross

Both older and younger, I love an interesting person.

However usually the younger doesn't normally intrigue me as the odds of lesser time works against the younger.

And like when you are 60 or so? What sorts of guys will you like by then?

haha by then i'll have been married for a long time and i'll like my husband :p

Don't have much experience with older people. Usually the other person is around my age. Recently though, younger people are taking a liking to me.

Older guys seem to like me alot... which quite frankly I don't care for very much at all. I want someone my age (+ or - 3 years or so)

I gauge relationship material more on maturity than age alone. Normally, I'm attracted to older guys, sometimes much older...but there are a few younger people who I can really be myself with.

It all depends.

I guess older... but i really go for maturity... just like how i am:m179:

XD

Last edited:
I think it's about the person and maturity as well. That being said, experience definitely effects all of that, which is oftentimes just a function of age.

I guess it depends :) People are so unique. I don't think I could say I have a "preference". Although typically I find that women just a bit younger or older than me appear to be attracted to me, never a woman my age. Interesting for some reason :)

Older

I prefer girls 2-3 years my senior
But the girl I'm getting along with now is 2 years younger than me. It depends really

Usualy older women are attracted to young INFJs. Or maybe the same women are attracted to all kinds of young guys.
But I think it has to do with INFJs capability of giving emotional affection and emotional warmth, which often many women crave for.

When I was younger I liked older women, now I lean toward younger. Figure that.

No, not really. I'm not really attracted to older or younger people.

I have always been attracted to men that are older and emotionally mature.

Older.

Most of my friends have always been older, even when I was in high school. I matured very quickly as a teen and grew up an only child so I've always found more kinship around adults than those my age. I've only dated guys who were older than me and I've had friends who were 20 yrs older than me as well.