Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

Age doesn't really have a lot to do with it. I've dated ten years younger and a few years older. I like women who are intelligent, playful, love the movies, political discussions, music, art, literature, crossword puzzles, and have a life of their own. Age doesn't seem to factor in very much. It's more compatibility and if we're just plain comfortable with each other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!! HAHAHAHA! HA HA. Ha. Hmmm.

*make note of this*

I vaguely recall a few weeks ago him saying under, what, 18?

You've come a long way, baby! !

Pretty soon, he'll be like Adam Sandler in that move, what Zolan ???

As for me, I think I'll go flirt with some 80 year olds.

Tailgate time...Notre Dame. Playing up so they may actually win. Promises to be not so much fun...raining... so that means I might have a blast.

Last edited:
ZOHAN!!!!!

... When I was 19 I was in a relationship with a girl who was 28...

35 Isn't that big a jump

No. The forced laughter was the result of this particular aspect of your response...

old = 35

No. The forced laughter was the result of this particular aspect of your response...

old = 35
late 40's isn't objectively old... but mid 30's IS subjectively old in a sexual sense. Flabby skin and looseness doesn't turn me on.

I have an extra shovel, if you need it.

I have an extra shovel, if you need it.
ROFL ROFL!
m146.gif

Btw Shai is turning more and more wild. Just incase ... anyone got a leash for him?

:ml:

Just give me a word and you can borrow my tranquilizer gun for free

Just give me a word and you can borrow my tranquilizer gun for free

Good to know.

Humph... Ageing does suck, I must admit, but as long as I'm getting carded from time to time when I go out (and have to almost physically restrain myself from planting a big kiss on the bouncer's lips...) Fragile, fragile ego of mine...Note to self : Get over it ! ! !

Aging is rough, but lifestyle is a critical element to aging well, I think. I'm just going to shoot for being as happy and balanced as I can for any given age. I will say that my experience of it is that there are a lot of 30s to 40 women around where I live and many of the younger ones don't really look better than some of the older ones, physically. To the older ones who keep trying to look young...I say this : just shoot for looking good for your age. You never really looked that good when you were young anyway. (I don't, of course, actually say it, just feel it. I'm brutal that way. :mwtf: )

What's worse is the age-panic phenomenon...I must add there were times when I had more wrinkles in my thirities than now out of pure stress.
Oops, can't laugh, it might give my monkey laugh lines.

Last edited:
I've had wrinkles since i was in my late teens from laughing all my life.

because they're mentally deficient, and they ought to be allowed to mutilate their body as much as they want without safeguards or the ability to sue.

How many women have I seen in life (and men too) who would be infinitely more attractive if they would simply forgive themselves and others and simply smile.

Last edited:
I personally prefer guys that are older because I feel that they are much more mature and able to handle a serious relationship. Guys that are my age, for the most part, still seem to be immature (with a few exceptions). I don't think that they are looking for anything serious, they just want to fool around and go from one girl to the next. But as I said, there are exceptions. I just think older guys have more experience and have finally figured out what kind of girl they want to be with and they are ready to commit.

it's not about figuring anything out or being emotionally more mature. It's biology, our hormones are telling us to unleash our semen into any receptacle we can. That doesn't change throughout our entire life. It's just that as we get older we get more cunning and learn to hide it.

Noooooo Shai! Don't tell the womenz that, you'll ruin the fun.