Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

I always dated the older ones. Yep, I'm one of those, but they tend to be men that generally age really well, so they were able to hide it well up front.

Classic. As the owner here, could you delegate someone to please find us a ROTFL-ing monkey? Tantrum monk doesn't quite get the feeling across, ah but what the hell...
:mpaddy:

Kay now no skeezing on the illegal’s people :D

*checks SHs age* Phew!

Kay now no skeezing on the illegal’s people :D

*checks SHs age* Phew!

Lurker not nice after all of that brow advice too. You're talking code again AND SH being first and last of my name I'm feeling a bit...ohhh, ummmm....PARANOID... You talking about me in front of me?Huh, huh, are ya, are ya?

:mwtf:

btw, what the f@*k is this monkey actually doing? I've been doing my taxes...mind is mush and time is money...gotta go...

Your name is Sarah?
I'm SH.

S.ilently H.onest

How many letters?

How many letters?

We both have things to do here...how many letters, what, in my name?

I'll give you 6 for S. That's all ya get.

Oh, no. SH also stand for sh*t head. Never thought of that. I am so mean to myself sometimes. :ml:

How many letters?

...and I probably insulted you too in that last one *sign, not again*. Where's ZenCat to save me?

Whatever I can do I will to help for the 18th but I need to know exactly what that is. I prefer to just create ideas ...not a nuts and bolts techie/developer type am I, although I did develop and write my first site in html from scratch.

So, anyway, who's on first? :meyes:

I find myself attracted to men older than I am, although it's not a requirement. Possibly it's because they are more experienced and know what they want.

.... i dig older chicks... not too much older though...

I like young and old. from 17 - 35
from tight and hot, to comfortable and experienced

Age doesn't really have a lot to do with it. I've dated ten years younger and a few years older. I like women who are intelligent, playful, love the movies, political discussions, music, art, literature, crossword puzzles, and have a life of their own. Age doesn't seem to factor in very much. It's more compatibility and if we're just plain comfortable with each other.

I am normally attracted to guys who are a little older than me. I dont like dating younger guys.