Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

Haha i don't think age is much of a factor for me but i think i would prefer that their minds are still swaying by the storms of the sea and that we are comfortable with each other.I'll be sure that i will be one of the most foolish woman on earth when i am in love.I would like to be peter pan at times.Never growing up and seeing the world.

I would like to be young and youthful and i am right now:m1:Just wishing for the impossible thats all.

Putting it straight, i just don't want to grow up thats all.I might not get used to it.

you probably will get used to it, just like you got used to the age you are now. :)

Putting it straight, i just don't want to grow up thats all.I might not get used to it.

You also might find it's easier in many ways that you didn't anticipate when you were younger.

I hope so.Wait i can't put hope,i have to use wish.It's a stronger one.Probably the adult air would attach and drag me along and thats where it will be a kick start for me.Thank you

I hope so.Wait i can't put hope,i have to use wish.It's a stronger one.Probably the adult air would attach and drag me along and thats where it will be a kick start for me.Thank you

No need to hope or wish, just assume.

Noooooo Shai! Don't tell the womenz that, you'll ruin the fun.

I like to think I'm ruining the fun of the 28-30 + year olds who is gettin our womenz. They're still the same wankers who are dipping in every honey pot, they're just hiding it better.

Sexual maturity helps to get sex regularly for starters. Hiding and cunning are the tools of fools, not experienced and mature men.

You're viewing this from the other side. Reacting with our own propaganda.

You're viewing this from the other side. Reacting with our own propaganda.

No, I'm viewing this from one older males perspective, who has made himself clear, in which case, the honey pot ambition is blind and will only lead to dead ends and temporary relief.

Last edited:
I wouldn't date anyone old enough to be my parent, or young enough to land me in jail. Practical, huh? Other than that, ideally speaking, younger submissive effeminate guys with long hair, and older dominant masculine gals with short hair. Yeah. Go figure. If someone wants to psychoanalyze, it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I am still so young myself (18 years) that girls younger than me tend to be immature, and I am not really that interested in them. So basically I'm attracted to girls from my age up to 7 years older than me (I don't think 7 is accurate, I just put a random number that felt nice there). And still, the ones that I feel I bond really well with are quite rare.

But in the end, it really has more to do with the depth of personality than age, or even physical appearance. Of course looks matter, but I notice that girls I never found that physically attractive before tend to start look a lot hotter if I get to know them and they seem to be "my type".

Last edited:
If I had to go by my current boyfriend, I'd have to say younger since we're nine years apart. Of course, people frown upon that.

To me, age difference doesn't matter, only level of experience or general intelligence. My parents were almost exactly the same age apart as my boyfriend and I. A girl my ex works with is also in a relationship with a 28 year old while she's just 17. What I find funny is that the latter arrangement is generally viewed as more acceptable by people given that it's older male with younger female. God forbid the woman be older, then it raises eyebrows.

:D

That said, I never considered being with anyone that young, but love does weird things to previously held preferences and ideals, I find. In the long run, age wouldn't matter, so long as if 'feels right,' and they aren't jail bait, in which case it would feel wrong on more than just a logical level. Guh.

I don't mind an older female. I'm currently flirting with an ENTP lass in her 30's

I have always been attracted to men younger than I, but only by a couple of years. My husband is 4 years younger; I don't think I've ever dated anyone more than one year older. The average would probably be 3-5 years younger.

I've never been attracted to anyone significantly older than me and in fact was always kind of grossed out if a (significantly) older man hit on me.

ETA: Heh... and it's not because I want to be a father figure.

Me too!!!!!!!!
My husband is 4 years younger than me. I'd never dated anyone my age or older. Funny...
The older men thing had always grossed me out also (You know, someone that could be my dad's friend... mmm... no, thanks)
In my case, I guess it's because I look much younger than I actually am. My husband, for instance, looks older than me, even today. I'm not complaining though! :m129:

Last edited:
Haha i don't think age is much of a factor for me but i think i would prefer that their minds are still swaying by the storms of the sea and that we are comfortable with each other.I'll be sure that i will be one of the most foolish woman on earth when i am in love.I would like to be peter pan at times.Never growing up and seeing the world.

I think that's a refreshing attitude!