Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

I'm attracted to people that have wisdom that only comes with a certain amount of experience but still retain the spirit and enthusiasm of youth.

I am extremely attracted to anybody resembling cthulhu. :mlove2: :m055:

I am extremely attracted to anybody resembling cthulhu. :mlove2: :m055:

cthulhu.jpg

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy!!

Contain yourself, [MENTION=4822]Matt3737[/MENTION]

cthulu_costume.jpg

Reactions: Jill Hives
Errr.......

Contain yourself, [MENTION=4822]Matt3737[/MENTION]

cthulu_costume.jpg

Ummm....do you have her phone number by chance? Maybe put in a good word for me? :md:

Reactions: say what
There is nothing that can be compared with youthness I think. I'm glad I'm not old. For now.
I like how I am now, and I want to enjoy the most out of it. Althought almost all my heroes are old people, some of them really really old, I think being young should be something enjoyable, and should not be mixed up with "old", especialy in romantic relationship. Let the young ones be with the young ones...

Mostly my age, from a range to 3 years plus and minus, i'm friends with a couple of persons and we have like 5 years of difference, younger and older. I do seem to attract older people though, mostly because i look older than my age, also i act more maturely than people of my age, or at least i seem to be more mature, given my interests and demeanor too. Mostly i'm not, anyway...

I still remember it wasn't long ago that I thought it was so cool to be attracted to older, or to be seen as attractive to older. Now, it just seems silly. It seemed like the height of maturity to be attracted to someone older, only to realize that many 'older" individuals are not always that mature or responsible. I notice many older potential partners seem to be searching for someone to amuse themselves with until they lose interest and move on. I guess the same could be said of any age group, but it surprised me, how superficial they could be. Another thing is how people define "maturity." Maturity for some is independence, self sufficiency, life experience, but it's also respect, personal and social responsibility, consideration, attitude, etc. Unwillingness to accommodate or compromise are more important in the long term than how "mature" they seem. I realize older partners can be just as selfish as any other, although it's often assumed that younger partners are more self seeking. One of my pet peeves are older men who think younger women are play things.

I'm attracted to women within 7 years of my age and legal :p

But somehow I've attracted several 30 year old men, so that's a 10 year difference... I'm not attracted to them though. My technical careerfield is dominated by men.

I'm a lesbian but I can't avoid male attention. Unfortunately it's not always enough of a reason for a guy to lose interest in me.

I'm attracted to women within 7 years of my age and legal :p

But somehow I've attracted several 30 year old men, so that's a 10 year difference... I'm not attracted to them though. My technical careerfield is dominated by men.

I'm a lesbian but I can't avoid male attention. Unfortunately it's not always enough of a reason for a guy to lose interest in me.

Were they cute? Pictures!

I will send you my contact information to give them