Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

To respond to the question, no, I'm not attracted to the older women thing. Althought I get plenty of attention from older women, and some of them are really beautiful. But its just so weird...

Eh age doesn't matter. As long as we have a good connection in that moment all else matters not. For the most part though I gravitate towards older women due to the immaturity of the younger ones I usually meet. Granted I am in the military so the women I tend to meet are in a different mindset than most. It actually is quite hard to meet a decent woman in the military because most of the civilians I meet look at me as a way to escape where they are currently at. I don't think I will find anyone worth my time and effort until I get out. If I don't get out I will probably remain single for life.

Younger just to my eye balls. Like the kids new to college who don't understand how to eat healthy so they'll just eat a bag of chips for lunch to keep their 'girlish figure' the new kind of anorexic *wink*

Older women love me though, like 50 year old women with 20 year old kids lol... I am that old soul they never had before and somehow we relate to each other well *shrug* I should date a 30 year old, maybe 35. *ponders* I should!

Which ever one is prettier.

lol [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] referred to me as 30 the other day! I was like *GASP* I. AM. 27! lol ..... Luckily, her comment was followed by a compliment, so I still love her. Jab with a hug. heh<3(;

Oh god! It would be horrible to be 30!!!

...wait...

frams.gif

lol [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] referred to me as 30 the other day! I was like *GASP* I. AM. 27! lol ..... Luckily, her comment was followed by a compliment, so I still love her. Jab with a hug. heh<3(;

Aye! 27! Me too! It's a pretty good age, I have no complaints so far :p 24 was horrible!! Lol

I prefer men in their 30s.

generally i find myself physically attracted to females closer to my age (20) but I am more mentally (as in what actually matters to me) attracted to older women (25+) due to their higher level of maturity (normally) and much more experienced and appropriate understanding of what it actually means to be an adult.
I am not saying all females within an age range of 18-22 are immature, but god damn is it hard to find one who is mature and open to a relationship.
Yeah the ability to keep a clear head in almost all situations and act like an adult and have a maturity level that is at least relative to your age is a definite requirement when I look for a partner. I can't stand 20 year old "adults" throwing hissy fits for childish reasons and having an emotional collapse every time their best friend doesn't invite them to some big shindig.
And yes I realize that a lot of guys are also very immature (even possibly more so than females in the 18-22 age range), however I am straight so its really that i am just not that interested :)

generally i find myself physically attracted to females closer to my age (20) but I am more mentally (as in what actually matters to me) attracted to older women (25+) due to their higher level of maturity (normally) and much more experienced and appropriate understanding of what it actually means to be an adult.
I am not saying all females within an age range of 18-22 are immature, but god damn is it hard to find one who is mature and open to a relationship.
Yeah the ability to keep a clear head in almost all situations and act like an adult and have a maturity level that is at least relative to your age is a definite requirement when I look for a partner. I can't stand 20 year old "adults" throwing hissy fits for childish reasons and having an emotional collapse every time their best friend doesn't invite them to some big shindig.
And yes I realize that a lot of guys are also very immature (even possibly more so than females in the 18-22 age range), however I am straight so its really that i am just not that interested :)

Interesting thought. I wouldnt usually quote if you have 50 post or less just Cos I feel like waiting to get to know you better...,but i I totally agree with everything.

A few years older than I am. But age really doesn't matter, if ''clicking'' with the person.

Well the blood of the young sustains me, but I'm not attracted to certain ages.

Well the blood of the young sustains me, but I'm not attracted to certain ages.

Found a photo of your last date...

nosferatu.jpg

All you youngsters out there. Every year you get older, time speeds up. Be happy NOW.

Last edited:
Age does not attract me.

stealing from @just me , :D I also don't think I am attracted to age. Rather, I am attracted to aging or aged spirits/souls; people who have gone through much in their life and have a wisdom and understanding unparalleled. they simply "know" without insistence or proof that things are as they are, yet still hold a little bit of wonder about the world in their eyes. they appreciate the differences in people regardless of where they are in their lives. they are wiser than their physical years and don't need age to prove it. Edit: They are wise but don't feel the need to pummel anyone's head with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: just me