Which Type Do You Get Along With the Least? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Which Type Do You Get Along With the Least?

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by Duty, Oct 8, 2009.

Share This Page

?
  1. ESFJ

6.7%
  2. ISFJ

2.7%
  3. ESTJ

42.7%
  4. ISTJ

9.3%
  5. ESFP

1.3%
  6. ISFP

1.3%
  7. ESTP

10.7%
  8. ISTP

2.7%
  9. ENTJ

1.3%
  10. INTJ

4.0%
  11. ENTP

5.3%
  12. INTP

2.7%
  13. ENFJ

2.7%
  14. INFJ

4.0%
  15. ENFP

2.7%
  16. INFP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
More threads by Duty
  1. Skoffin

Skoffin <font color=#00EE99>She Whose Name We Do Not Speak

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    And yet I have the urge to strangle most of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RecklessDreamer

RecklessDreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    IDFK
    Enneagram:
    ESTJs drive me CRAZY! They seriously make me want to slap them. Or at least the two that I know make me want to.

ESTPs are cool, or whatever, but some ESTP guys I know annoy me because.... I don't know... they're kind of assholes.

The ESFPs I know are super fun! But I don't trust them too much.

I love ENFPs! I do I do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nithkarro

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    ESTJ's. I think these guys are the main reason so many people hate coming in to work.

And In my experience, ESP's tend to be liars and con artists; but anymore, I can spot them a mile away and I just don't trust them to begin with. They can then be safely ignored.

Stu likes this.
  4. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5

5. Majesty

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    I picked ESTJ. As I can see I'm not the only one >.>
    I hate generalizing like that but they ruin my fun (even things like looking at people who look like Ronald McDonald) :(

Next would be SFJs.
    Again, in this awful generalization mood, they're party poopers who turn crazy if you put your elbows on the table or even do a small little joke.
    I have SFJ friends, and things like
    Me: LOZLOZLOZLZOLZOLZ LETS DO THIS ITS LIEK GOIN 2 BE FUN LOLZOLOZLOZLZ WOOHOO
    SFJ: But it may hurt people. What will people think of us? Do you think about the consequences?S
    Me: but itz funz lolozlolzozl
    SFJ: You're such a jerk for wanting to do this.
    blah blah blah
    sadly happend :(

6. Jill Hives

Jill Hives fhtagn
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    This is an issue I have had with my INFP best friend Kim a lot of the time, I love her to pieces but we have had some pretty big fights over it.

I am a really understanding person. If she had to do something or be late, I understand! What I don't understand is why she can't be bothered to pick up a phone or text me to let me know that plans have changed instead of just not showing up. If she just let me know something came up, I would totally understand and I would be so happy she thought enough of me to just let me know. But...no. I await our visit for the whole week just to be stood up a lot of the time. And it stinks. She also has a tendency to talk up things she "wants to do for me" that she never actually does. Now, I am not expecting gifts or handouts. It's just the fact that she is all talk most of the time that gets tiresome. I would rather she just not feel the need to say anything. But me of course not wanting to hurt her feelings usually just smile and nod and go along with it knowing full well she won't actually do any of it. Ugh.

As far as a type I get along with the least...honestly probably ESFJ or ISFJ. Probably ISFJ more though honestly. I have gotten more passive aggressiveness from ISFJ than any other type. And when I call her out on it, I am a big meany, and she's a martyr who can do no wrong.

Ugh.

7. poshlost

poshlost Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    YHWH
    Enneagram:
    ESTJs are douchebags by definition.

8. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    My vote in this thread is old, and honestly only reflected my opinion of my father, who is a negative example of an ESTJ. I honestly have the potential to get along, or not get along with any type. By far I tend to have the most internal dislike and repulsion to INFP's and INTP's. There is something about secondary Ne that really can rub me the wrong way, and it is usually a very silent form of communication that I have a difficult time addressing. Further, I am usually met with responses that in my eyes, lead to nowhere. I co8uld further generalize it down to NP types in general. My brain just doesn't get Ne, and most Ne types tend to either me facinated with me placing me on a pedastal I dont want to be (ENxP types mostly), or they tend to think they understand me, but infact do not understand me even in the slightest (INxP types mostly).

As I said above though, I have the potential to get along or not get along with any type.

9. Morpheus

Morpheus Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    The type I most often dislike is, as would seem to be common here, ESTJ. Still, I don't hate them all: I don't like judging people by their type in this way: after all, MBTI is just an approximation.

I could almost sign this. I love my INFP, but god, with the sensitivity, she's sometimes so hard to deal with. How can a person be so explicitly fragile and so explicitly strong at once? Yet the relationship works great: I have to work to keep her from worrying and bursting, which forces me to come forward, come close, acnowledge her reality without trying to fix it. Simultaneously she is also capable of joining my metaphysical journeys through oceans and stars, symolist gardens and endless metatexts (which is something I find rare).

So, she forces me to shorten my emotional distance from the world, I force (or help) her to lenghten hers. It widens both our perspectives, it stabilizes her and makes me invested.

10. Soulful

Soulful life is good

Threads:
    MBTI:
    I don't think I've had the opportunity to type enough people (only counting those I can be sure of) to know. However, there are a variety of traits that I feel comfortable and uncomfortable around, more so than types. For example, I would say that generally I will likely feel uncomfortable around strong extroverts if they dominate conversations or have a fast-paced or very energetic vibe. I will likely feel uncomfortable with people whose Ti or Te takes hold amid a lack of empathy and feeling. Similarly, I feel overwhelmed when people express their feelings in very strong ways or if they expect others to take care of their feelings (I don't mean to suggest this is a sign of Fe dom/aux). And I don't enjoy the strong rigidity that can characterize strong Js as well as the unreliability/inconsistency that can characterize strong Ps. In terms of P/J, I enjoy people who are able to be laid-back while still able to keep things together. But more than this, it might have to do with someone having the quality of being conscious. People who are balanced, developed, and 'awake' tend to have a certain energy that I find very appealing. It's a breath of fresh air. Perhaps these kinds of people are characterized by several types more than others. I don't know enough to be able to say whether this is the case or not.

#70 Soulful, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  11. Peppermint

Peppermint Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    _
    Enneagram:
    _
    How do you feel about Se?

12. 88chaz88

88chaz88 Back for a limited time only
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ????
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    I can't really pick a specific type, but here's a list of the types that have the potential to piss me off:

ENFJ
    ENFP
    ENTJ
    ENTP
    ESFJ
    ESFP
    ESTJ
    ESTP
    INFJ
    INFP
    INTJ
    INTP
    ISFJ
    ISFP
    ISTJ
    ISTP

bamf likes this.
  13. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Dishonest, thieving, unloyal, fakes, short-tempered, backstabbing, twofaced users; and there are some everywhere. I can get along better with any type person than someone with these qualities. Guess I cannot vote.

14. Odyne

Odyne Organic

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    Spare no one!
    :fencing:

15. Maikl Jexocuha

Maikl Jexocuha Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Type 4w5
    Oh god, tell me about it. Like it's such an important thing to "properly" use a staple remover. Like the whole of existence rests on being able to get staple removing Right THE FIRST TIME! Staple removing is the so significant! Lol. I find ESTJs obnoxious when Im not in the mood for trolling. It's kind of funny yet also sad how worked up they get over small mundane activities and details...like "properly" using a staple remover, for Christsakes!

tovlo and Sandie33 like this.
  16. Morticia D

Morticia D Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    (Remember, you did ask. Don't get mad at me if you don't like my reply.)

OMG an Aquarian ISFP! Someone get me my double barrel 12 gauge! Or a pitchfork, or something. I know one in particular, and I can barely be civil when speaking about that egocentric, attention whore. And when he gets that dopey, love-smitten look on his face, I just want to hit him with a shovel. I could see through that narcissistic hypocrite even before he entered the room. Oh, I did not start anything. I just sat there on my perch in the corner, gazing upon him with righteous condemnation.

Xx Dog Lover xX likes this.
  17. Pin

Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    Honestly, I don't know.

Personally, I'm about accomplishing my mission. Anyone who gets in the way of it can eat trash.

In the Wings likes this.
  18. Xx Dog Lover xX

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISfp
    Te-doms are walking hemorrhoids, therefore it's a toss up between the two

Asa likes this.